Motorcycles?

Discussion in 'General' started by Feelin'Alright, Feb 26, 2009.

1. #1 Feelin'Alright, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    I made a thread a while back about finding a MX bike but I did more research about bikes and the sport in general and I found an older bike to ride and learn on. I bought an older, well, 1987 XR250R trail bike for about 1,000. Its in great condition and had a ton of updated parts.

I know not everyone is into dirt so I was just making a general motorcycle thread so post your dream bike, one you own or your favorite or whatever....

I'd have to say if I could own any bike, besides the one I've got, I'd probably have a 1997 XR400R, just because it's got enough power to get the job done and enough suspension travel to make it an MX'er besides being a bit heavy. Well-rounded trail bike and dual-sport.

[​IMG]

or

2004 CBR 600 RR

[​IMG]

2. Nice, love to see another wing rider man!

I'm a big fan of the XR and CRF series, always liked a 4stroker over a 2, hate mixin that shit up.

Cleaner too.

3. Yeah, I was told it would be easier to learn on a 4stroke because of the smoother power and easier to handle than a two stroke. I am not a great rider really but once I get better suited to two wheels I wanna try getting an old big bore 2 stroke. A CR500 can hit like 100, that's fuckin' crazy for a dirtbike.