Motorcycle crash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheMessage, Sep 3, 2012.

1. So all day yesterday I was helping my cusin move to another town about 20 mins away frm where I live. After 10 hours of that shit we're finally done and I decide to roll up a spliff. Since it was my first joint of the day it got me at a real good level. So now i'm driving home on a 1 lane road both ways, with my cusins in the car, and this bike is driving normally in his lane comin towards me. As soon as he drives by my van I saw him on my sideview mirror he was tryna to do a wheelie. This guy messed up tho and lost control of the bike. His front wheel went up and he was holding the handlebars with his legs dragging of the bak of the bike across the pavement trying to regain control. The bike was a monster, like 1000 c.c tho....he couldnt hold on and went flying across the road. I was just ripped outta my face and jammed on the breaks rite there. It was a side street and we were the only 2 on the road at the time. So I made a U turn and went to chek up on him. His leg was twisted up pretty bad but the bike wasnt too fuked up. We picked the bike up for him and moved it off the road. The funny thing is wen i asked him if he needed an ambulance(which he obviously did) he got all tripped out and sed he didnt want the cops here. Prolly drivin without a license. Then at the same time my aunt and uncle drive by, see us, and stop. They start trippin out cus they thought we hit the guy lol. Random nite

2. Nice of you to stop and see if he was okay, sooo many people woulda just kept driving.