Motorbike At College Question

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by DannyIsAToker, May 20, 2014.

1. So I took my motorbike to college today, and afterwards I let my friend have a go on it round the parking lot so he could test it out. The secretary came out and said when he comes back she wants me to give her the keys. So naturally I told him to slide back and rode off at quite a questionable speed. Is she within her powers to take these keys considering he holds the same license as me and it was after school?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. They can not ask for you keys... Nor keep them... If they tried to take them from you forcefully it would be considered assault and attempted theft. They have no right to your belongings. Hell a police officer legally can not even take your keys.

3. Just as I thought, thanks for clearing it up

You want a kilo, you grow a kilo. You grow a kilo, you become my friend.

4. tell her come and get them and challenge her to a race. or take her for a ride and fuck her in a bar bathroom stall.

5. She probbably wanted to go for a ride...

6. She was asking for a joyride too... Duh

7. Should have told her that she could TAKE your keys, not voluntarily, if you could report your keys stolen as soon as she took them. Doesn't sound like you were breaking any laws to me.