Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Motives OFFICIAL Single Serve Cannabis Tea (FOOL PROOF)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mot1ve, Jul 17, 2015.

1. #1 Mot1ve, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2015
    MOTIVE's <span style="background-color: rgb(147, 137, 83);">Official Single Serve Cannabis Tea</span>

[​IMG]

Stuff you'll need:
    -.5 to 1 gram buds of your choice
    - Aluminum Foil (for decarbing properly)
    -Toaster Oven / Coventional Oven
    - Pan to boil the water/milk (sauce pans work well)
    -1 tbsp butter (any butter works )
    -1.5 cups of water

-.5 to 1 cup of milk

STEPS:

<span style="font-size: 12px;"><span style="background-color: rgb(155, 187, 89);"><span style="font-size: 20px;">1. Take a .5 -1 gram of your nug of choice and ground it with fingers or coursely with a grinder. You don't need a fine powder!.( I established this recipe using a hybrid known as Force OG)</span></span></span>
    <span style="background-color: rgb(155, 187, 89);"><span style="font-size: 20px;">
    2 . Wrap the ground nugs into a double folded aluminum foil sheet. Complete wrapping it by folding it over and making sure every edge is sealed.

3.PREHEAT the oven to 225 degrees. Wait till it completely reaches the temperature
    </span></span>
    <span style="background-color: rgb(155, 187, 89);"><span style="font-size: 20px;">
    </span></span>
    <span style="background-color: rgb(155, 187, 89);"><span style="font-size: 20px;">4. Put the foil of ground buds into the oven for 20 minutes.</span></span>
    </span></span>
    <span style="background-color: rgb(155, 187, 89);"><span style="font-size: 20px;">5. Boil a cup of water in a sauce pan, throw 1 tbsp of butter n and wait till the butter s completely melted.
    </span></span>
    <span style="background-color: rgb(155, 187, 89);"><span style="font-size: 20px;">6. Throw the buds into the boiling water and allow to boil for 30 minutes on medium heat</span></span>
    </span></span>
    </span></span>
    <span style="background-color: rgb(155, 187, 89);"><span style="font-size: 20px;">7. With 10 minutes remaining on the timer, start adding the milk and boil until all the time is over</span></span>
    </span></span>
    <span style="background-color: rgb(155, 187, 89);"><span style="font-size: 20px;">8. Pour everything into a cup or mug of your choice. Preferably a green mug for festivity [​IMG] </span></span>
    </span></span>
    <span style="background-color: rgb(155, 187, 89);"><span style="font-size: 20px;">0. In the same pot, put a small amount of boiling water and put a tea bag in.. let the tea absorb and the boiling water grab any of the butter or milk that was left in there.. and pour it all into the cup/mug</span></span>
    </span></span>
    <span style="background-color: rgb(155, 187, 89);"><span style="font-size: 20px;">10. Add sugar, cocoa, vanilla, etc and ENJOY (It tastes really good so don't need to filter anything)</span></span>

Attached Files:

2. How much milk & about how much water for the tea bag? Get you pretty stoned?

3. About a cup of milk. The milk doesn't even really matter.. the thc is already in the butter. The milk is there just to make it a "chai latte" type tea.. which tastes really good..

I would say be VERY careful with consuming this.. 1 gram is far too much for 1 person. The tea can be split into 6 servings easily.. and everyone will still be flying..

Yesterday I took 1/3rd of the tea I made and man.. Was intense..Was high even this morning . amazing stuff..

4. im gonna try 2 remember 2 make some once i get off work.. im gonna do the whole G lol.

5. Yes, make a gram.. but don't take it all at once! I'm telling you man lol... My tolerance is mad high and I still got floored..

I developed THE ONLY weed milk/weed tea recipe that's worked for me... ever.

and also the only single serving cannabutter recipe thats worked for me.. in ages.

5-6 years working my ass off to make a proper easy and quick edibles recipe.. And I've finally did it.

6. Haha but I wanna get floored bro! Im gonna do the whole thing forsure lol. And thx for sharing bro forreal! Ill let you know how it went after the fact =D

7. IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER: Make sure the heating element in the toaster oven or oven reaches the temp before putting in the bud to decarb!.. Don't check it too often.. just wait till the 20 mins is over!!!!!.. if by opening it, you lower the temp and it hast o turn on the heating element to reach the temp back, it can potentially overheat the buds!

Another thing. might want to go with a sativa for more trippy effects and a indica for a more body high effects.. or a hybrid fora bit of both worlds.

Any other questions man?

8. Yes my oven has a digital heat reader so that wont be an issue & i also worked in a high end chef run resteraunt for several years & i still can hear him yelling ' Quit opening the damn oven before its done you lose 10 degrees everytime you open it!! ' lol.. I guess i could thank him for it now.I only have some homegrown Indica so that will have 2 do! & hmmmmm... How long after consumption should I expect to feel it?

9. also when throwing buds in water do u keep them in foil?

10. Hey it should only take you an hour or two to start feeling it with a definite high at 3 hours. By 4 hours youll be somewhere in LaLa Land... Floating on the heavens.

And when you throw it in the water it has to be just the ground buds and butter that should already be floating on the water

11. Yeah it's a little funny to me... Folk often are surprised when they hear a gram is more that enough. Whenever I make edibles which is pretty regular the math on a gram of quality cannabis is roughly equivalent to 100 msg! Lol.... If you do not have a hefty tolerance like some of us your napping or buzzing depending on the strain. I use my own homegrown and do good ;) in fact if I take a tolerance break for a few days I get hit hard. I say a quarter gram to a half will treat you nice! I like the tea idea, I wonder if I can usie my Kierig after decarbing which I can do after 1-2 vapes, no different than an oven or anything except I'm getting a double treat!

I just harvested The White 80/20 Indica D. & Sour Kush 70/30 Sativa D. Look me up if you want to see current progress. I'd skip to the near end of the thread as its over a year long. Peace! :)

12. Butter in a cup of tea? [​IMG] YUCK!

13. #13 Green Knight, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    author="Brother Urb"
    Butter in a cup of tea? YUCK!

Yeah It sounds YUCK, but in my experience it's very little used for extracting Cannabinoids. By the time you mix it right you're good.

I mean you're not drinking a stick of butter dude. Besides there are other extraction methods, butter or oil is easiest.

Don't knock it til you trying. We all need to research & develop recipes just like they do with beer, wine, cheese or chili. Lol ;)

14. Clearly you've never been to Tibet!

15. that is correct!

16. OH most definitely you can use your Keurig or any coffee or tea maker.. The beautiful thing about it is the butter in chai type teas with milk or cream in them fuses in so well and is just an amazing taste.. The smell is sweet and nice. I love this drink. I found out if you ground all your buds to a fine dust after decarbing, you get more of the canna taste.. BUt overall its just great. I would definitely bottle this stuff up and sell it if I could :p