Motion Sickness Tripping?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ars moriendi, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Who has actually tried this or mixed it with dxm?

Any other weird easy to get mixes taken like nutmeg morning glory and dxm + herb?

2. I've have doen dxm (400mg) + 700mg dimenhydrinate (14 tabs, 50mg ea) and it was a hell of a trip. It seemed that the dxm made me much much more nausiated then me being on just triptone. The visuals are much more vivid, and being delerient is put to a whole 'nother meaning when you mix these two, crazyness sets in harder it seems when you mix dxm with diment.

The dxm at about 1 hour into it made be verynauseous, couldn't puke it up too, because when you take dimenhydrinate your throat begins to tighten up and swallowing food, and puking is almost impossible. I didn't find it anymore enjoyable, although I really don't care for either of them...but I would rather do dimen.

I used to like dimenhydrinate but up until my last trip on it I took 19 tabs and was fucked beyond beleif, I needed to puke it up but I couldn't so I just had to sit through it and I was tripping into the morning and felt sick until about 11am. I don't know how much of a help this was to you, but I would say that dxm + dimen is not too great, the nausea was a real bummer actually.

3. Thanks for the heads up as I've been reading erowid experiences and all the asthma warnings were giving me second thoughts

I'll pass on 'em till I've got a good supply of pot and mdma to keep my airways open but I do intend to give it a go if its not as bad as belladonna which I've vowed never to try again for fear of ending up in another pile of leaves without a fuckin' clue who what when where why and how I got there lol

4. Wait wait, DXM with what? Motion sickness pills?

5. yupp, some cough syrup and some dramamine (main brand of motion sickness pills) Motion Sickness pills are delerients, hence they make you delerious and see stuff that is not real and it's very hard to tell whats fake and whats real.

And to ars, that Belladonna sounds pretty cool...I like not knowing what's going on being so far detached from reality, you are in a completely made up environment. But downing dimenhydrinate is not one of the best things, getting those pills down is a bitch they are so dry disgusting. I gag at the thought of swallowing them. If Belladonna goes down easy, and there isn't too much nausea associated with it, i'd love to check it out.

6. Bella Donna/Deadly Nightshade/Jimson Weed whatever ya'd like to call it is far from nice lol

If you enjoy talking to people who aren't there its a blast as its very similar to the motion sickness pills in effect

what fucked me over mentally was how little I needed to ingest to produce a full blown meld with reality

as ya said you can't remember taking anything and aside from the nasty physical feelings you think everythings normal till you're friend walks through a closet door while you're speaking to 'em

http://www.erowid.org/plants/datura/datura_info8.shtml

make damn sure ya read up before taking any as it's potent in just about any form (leaves pod ect)...deadly as the name suggests at high doses

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/dimenhydrinate/dimenhydrinate_faq.shtml

7. Cool stuff, and for me to get out of reality with motion sickness pills, 12 phases my friends but does nothing for me, so I pop average 18-19 for some good effects. Thanks for the link, I always read up on drugs before I take them...or even if I don't take them I like to research about drugs and know enough about them to get by.

Many of my friends refer to me as a pharmacist because I often know a lot when it comes to certain drugs used for recreational uses and when they say something about a drug and it's wrong, i'll often find myself correcting them with the real facts such as doses/effects/nicknames/myths etc...

I've read all of the dimenhydrinate experiences on erowid also, some of them are pretty good...gotta love trip stories/logs.

8. Well dude I picked up a epinephrine inhaler some pseudoephedrine and 2 kindas of tablets

Maclizine HCI 25mg chewables 16 to a pack and a 36 pack of the regular 50mg (really 25mg HCI) ones

I took 8 of the chewables and 8 of the drems 3 hours after taking the phedrine to combat that asthma shit

lol will report back

9. K well I've taken it twice with a few notable odd side effects

as I posted above I grabbed some sudafed and epinephrine to keep breathing smooth but instead of dosing off the same stuff I mixed it up

8 sudafeds 6 hits off the inhaler of epine
    Unisom something or other 50mg HCI gels x 4
    Bonnie something or others x 8 25mg HCI of that updated stuff that has less of the sideeffects
    Drems x 8 originals at 50mg (25 or so in pure form)

Well to make a looooooooooooooooooooong tripped out story short I was so fucking out of it I honestly couldn't recall or believe my little palm v's list of what I had taken (for safety so whomever was called to help would know)

Reality wasn't even in the same ballpark lol what I thought was real wasn't when I picked stuff up I felt it upon trying to use the item in question it vanished from touch and sense only to reappear exactly where it was originally (in working order)

I answered my cell in a dream like haze...no idea what the hell I said but it sure is fun

I noticed a bit of day after finger shaking but if I focused on them moving they'd stop

The worst thing was how fucked up your pupils look on it (partly based on that fuzzy gel like haze that seems alive on everything I suppose) but it was like the edges of the pupil weren't clean cut as they become on things like MDMA where they're just huge perfectly shaped saucers of empathy n love lol

I saw lil star prisms one on each pupils reflection and the whole edge and eyeball seemed to be a wiggly mess of bloched color almost like an eye drawn with watercolors vs that sharp hard to recreate look of a normally dilated eyeball

I can't recall much but I don't think I went anywhere lol ironically the room fulla bugs oozing outta the woodwork got cleaned 10x over by me

upon coming down I looked around...no worm like holes in any woodwork no dead crawlies anywhere not a single sign of 'em

All in all if you mix the right drugs (pseudoepherine and epinephrine both help the airway crap so a few sudas an hour before and the inhaler on hand should keep ya safe

10. Ive been reading experiences and stuff. This sounds interesting im just scared of having a bad one.

11. I did some Dramamine by itself once. Eh, I dunno, it was pretty cool. But it was also kind of scary at the time. I saw ghosts in my house and when I went outside for a cigarette I saw a dragon trying to climb over the block of houses that were across the street.

I might do it again sometime, but I don't know if I'd want to do it with DXM.