Mothership Glass Love and Appreciation

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mogwi411, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Mothership has been absolutely killing it lately.  I've used a mini egg, medium egg, lrg 75mm torus, and have water tested the 60mm torus and klein torus.

Honestly I don't think any of their pieces are that good for flower and for the price their are better scientific tubes out there but for oil they are amazing.  The fab straight might be best for flower.  The medium egg is my favorite, it just looks the coolest and best proportioned of the eggs IMO.

75mm torus, med egg, small egg

[​IMG]

2. I miss when mothership didn't do prodo...

Does anyone know what happened to vt_killah(or whatever his name was?) He had like this big ass table full of super heady mothership pieces

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 Paul420MW, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013

They came together to make prodo. Scotty d just got the best blowers he could to make his shit for him. If you want shit from those artists you had to get if before or wait for them to make something now when they have time and then win a facebook auction for it. Not worth it.

He got most of his glass before and so did i.

4. Yeah you're right my bad, I thought I remembered watching a video where one of them said something along those lines but I'm probably just getting it mixed up with something.

Carry on with the mothership thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmhh4yNINyE

5. Not the best pic, but heres my Mothership

Attached Files:

6. Is Mothership glass meant for flowers or oils? Ive heard there pieces were mainly for Oils?