Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mothers Milk

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Herbert Von Bud, May 5, 2011.

1. What I really wanted was somebody to hold my hand through this one but alas, I was on my own once more.

Cannabis infused milk: (or cream)

we all know that THC and other cannabinoids are fat soluable. cool. This is the basic logic behind all canabutters and cannaoils as we know them, so obviously it would make sense that cream (18% fat) could serve as a vessil for getting you high.

This was intended to be a pain relief for somebody who recently had oral surgery and couldnt just eat my cookies. It goes in milkshakes, coffees or is made into hot chocolate etc, etc, etc.. I used Northern Lights #5 x Haze from mr. nice seeds but use whatever bud you want.

STEPS

1. Pour 250ml of 18% cream into a small sauce pan.( i also used 1/4 cup water)
    2. add dried, ground cannabis. (i used about 6g to make each oz of milk 0.7g)
    3.place on medium heat and stir constantally

*i think the constant stirring is the key here, so if you have other stuff to do, dont*
    4. stir stir stir! once you notice its steaming, reduce to low heat and keep stirring
    5. the recipe i saw said 20 mins, but i gave it 60 to be safe, and my milk didnt curdle so :)
    6strain through cheese cloth and a strainer into a container, cool, and refridgerate in an airtight container. you can use the creamer carton if it closes, i just used a mason jar.

There you have it! add to milkshakes, ice cream or pretty much whatever. store as you would cream and finish it in few days

2. I do this on low in my crock pot stirring occasionally, really nice in a morning cup of coffee!

3. I do this with unsweetened 6g fat soy milk on high in a crock pot and brew for several hours. Works very well and stays good longer!

4. Thanks for the tip! would be great for our vegan friends!

5. No problemo! :D It's also very nice in that it won't burn on the higher temp. I brew it with chai tea bags and add a whole lot of honey and vanilla for taste, as unsweetened, whole fat soy milk mixed with bud alone is kind of like drinking plant matter IMO.