Mothers Day

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Noah287, May 2, 2017.

1. My wife who is not a mother yet, invited her mother over for mothers day and asked if I wanted to invite my mom and grandma over to celebrate as well. Truth be told, I don't. I had plans to take my Mom and Grandma out to eat separately. Do you guys think it would be weird to do separate things that day?

2. Not at all. Your relationship with your relatives is not the same as your wife's relationship with hers. Whatever gets the job done and as long as both of you show the appreciation you should...all is well. Best wishes. TWW

• Like Like x 2
  3. YesI would be very weird your family now so you Kaina have to do it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. But we also have two different mothers, who like two very different things. lol

5. Doesn't matter your family now you have to make it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. They might see it as you trying to avoid them. Why not come together you're all family now, don't let differences separate you. Try to make best out of the situation.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Maybe you could suggest to your wife taking your mom and Grandmom out to a brief lunch so you can have some one on one time with your mom and grandmom who I am sure you don't see often, and then all get together back at the house later for dinner or just to enjoy each others company? If that doesn't work, maybe have everyone together and take your mom and grandmom out for lunch a different day just because.

As for me, I will be dabbing myself out of my head and probably drinking on mothers day, Mom passed away coming up on 2 years ago today, shit sucks.