Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

motherfucker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aidenmurrey, May 24, 2010.

1. as i was blowing weed smoke out the window, a fucking bat darted near the screen. fucking insanely scary.

any weed and bat stories?

2. lol nope

3. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is the most entertaining thread I've ever seen lol

4. lmfao wtf where do u live that bats fly around

5. Yeah dude, i get shit tons of bats around here in the summer, like this one time we were on our pool deck and the bugs flying around on the pool were getting eaten by bats that would spiral down and catch them, some Pretty Intense Stuff i must add.

6. Boy have I got bad news for you :) Bats are everywhere in North America. You have them where you are, you apparently just don't know it. Go sit outside at dusk and watch the sky. Those aren't birds.

I don't have any weed and bat stories other than I love to sit outside when the sun is going down and get high and watch the bats strafe the bug buffet canal behind my house.