Motherfucker

Discussion in 'General' started by Rhythm of Life, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I\'m cruising the city looking at some shit and look what I come across:

[​IMG]

Motherfucker jacked my sig. Anywho, drunk rant but fuck this guy.

2. Fuck that fucking asshole, how dare he?! ....sigh

3. that shit is kind of hilarious. I LOL\'d....

Then again i\'m pretty faded.

4. HAHA, it even has your name on it. You know what they say about imitation bro ;p

5. thats fuckin hilarious. its still got your name on it. im sober and i loled

6. haha wow blatant rip off

7. hahaha I just noticed that a thread ago.

8. Hah... Hah. Heh. :laughing:

9. dude im sure he didnt know it was yours.

honest mistake.

edit: ok so for people that didnt get that this was sarcasm,

this was sarcasm.

it has his fucking name on it.

10. He better change that. Sometimes when I\'m reading if I see a familiar sig or something I don\'t really read the name of the poster, so people might easily think this guy is ryhtm of life without paying attention.

11. Haha. That dude straight up jacked me. I mean where else could he of picked it up? It doesn\'t even have his name man. All I know is trying to type with proper spelling and grammar while drunk is hard as fuck. Backspace is my best friend.

12. yeah, it only has his name on it :laughing::laughing:

13. thats some smelly bs man. fuck that shit.

14. I laughed so fucking hard when I saw that happen in the original thread. That guy is awesome.

15. I kinda feel bad in a way cause that dude got the red rep bar. But I mean fuck. I don\'t even know all this thinking is making my head hurt.

16. You care too much about rep then dude. I know I dont give a shit about if someones got red or green or even a grey bar. Dont matter to me, its not like I\'m going to value one persons opinion over another because of the rep they got.

17. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

18. Its not that its just ... the dude has red. No one else has red. And I know he wasn\'t like that before this shit. Its whatever fuck it. He\'s a marked man haha

19. Dont jump to conclusions. It could be coincidence. He could of made it himself and it just happend to look exactly like yours and had your name on it. It happens all the time man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.