Mother went through my phone

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GNJ Aristocrat, Jun 21, 2013.

1. is she overly invasive and/or babies you too much? since my parents don't like each other and they're old, unable to find new relationship partners without a struggle, i'm the only one my mom really has to care about. she used to baby the shit out of me until i was about 19 when she finally realized i can't be her everything. she wouldn't like me bringing girls over. incredibly uncomfortable

if OP is like me he probably has one of those "swipe" options to unlock his phone. it's way more convenient than setting a lock

2. Note to you: leave no traces of your extra curricular activities that you don't want your mom to read or find out about ..
    Just cover your tracks man

3. If you're 18+ why would your mom kick you out for doing what a healthy young man is supposed to be doing? You said you stopped bringing girls to the house, but yet your mom kicks you out anyway? Sounds like there is a lot more to this story :)

4. Is she a member of the god squad?

5. I was thinking similar. Are you a preacher's son op?

6. that's crazy. my cousin is a pretty boy and fucking girls is his hobby. he's 25 and stays with his mom, and he has girls over to fuck every night. my aunt knows exactly what's going on and I guess she's just understanding. he's a grown man and she can't really tell him that he cant have sex

7. lmfao nah, my moms just got a lotta dude issues and takes it out on me.

lmfao care to let me in on that?

9. n lol I didn't delete shit cus my moms never done that bfro

10. my mom gets upset when she finds out that I had girls over. problem is that she works in a women's clinic and she deals with pregnant teenagers and young women with STDs and all that shit. so she thinks all women my age are the devil

11. that's weird, does your mom own your dick? Lol honestly that's not even weird actually, it's creepy.

12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlWgF8dqneg

13. Did you offer your mum any dick before you started bucking all these strange broads?

Lol jp, with you OP, i had to throw in my own mum joke like everyone else

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

lmao that's what im sayin bro

15. idk man if my daughter was fucking a ton of dudes I would be pissed so in an effort not to be sexist I'm gonna have to agree with OP's mom. I mean no one wants the reflection of having a promiscuous child. 

16. My folks did this and didn't like what they found I told them I kept it all a secret for a reason so they wouldn't get pissed they still hate me for it

17. always have your phone with you even if you are just in your house.

i don't get y you didn't have it when you went out, i always have mine with me. but whatever

18. #38 downtosesh, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    Fuck that.

19. was before I left

20. No man, don't you see? That's what got him in this mess in the FIRST place!