Mother plant this may sound unusual

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bobkjun, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Been spraying Potassium Bicarb with no great results. (no greencure in Canada)
    Plants are in my furnace room under cfl's, you mentioned creating a bowl in the middle,m should I prune the inside stuff?
    Thanks

2. So the PM comes back after a few days or never completely left?
    Are you able to monitor the humidity in the furnace room? Let me know what you day/night temps and humidity are running.
    The plant training you’ve done so far is good. The growth points along the two horizontal stems should be trained into “V” arrangement. You could bamboo garden stakes to tie the branches out at an angle. Image when looking straight down on the plant from above you are looking into a bowl or arena. It would be better to used a SCROG net and train the growth to spread in the net to get that open effect.
    At this stage now, no need to trim any growth.

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. I spray for PM once a week, I can see the powder come back after a couple days. I am germinating some new seeds and may have to throw this out and disinfect. I have no humidifier in my house, temp is around 68F and humidity 33%.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bobkjun,
    Can you post a close up photo showing a leaf with the PM. It may be something else.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The mother plant developed it after I took the clones, had to bud wash when I harvested. I assume it was there when I took the clones which was last July. I drench them once a week and cut leaves off that look bad. I circled the main example, if untreated it will be on 50% of the leaf in a week.
    Thanks for everyone's input.

Attached Files:

6. So I scrapped everything and washed my grow area, I have started a new mother with Bruce Banner. 5 weeks into Veg was wondering when I can top it and start lst? It's 7 inches high, 24 inches from 1000W LED, potting soil in 5 gallon fabric pot.
    Daytime temp 75@ 50 RH
    Thanks

Attached Files: