Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mother Plant Out Of Direct Light

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokerface123, May 23, 2013.

1. If my friend had to move a mother plant out from under a small light to make room for clones, what will happen to the mother plant? It's a lot more mature obviously so I figured it would let others catch up a bit.

2. #2 aPersonUponaHill, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
    Yea we dont do that swim shit, or act like it isnt us here. We're adults and we act like it. Anyhow, it will die, no light equals death, how long I have no clue. But I would assume no light for 2 or 3 days and it will begin to die, after 4 to 7 days, its dead. Complete assumption, dont really know how long it would take but that seems about right. 

Edit: Out of direct light...wattage of your light? But I assume its nothing that can handle all that you are putting under it from how it sounds. Buy another, or a larger light that can handle what you are doing. If you skimp on light you will get horrible results. Do not even try. 

3. Get another light.

4. #4 tokerface123, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    It's in a grow tent with a reflective wall on the inside. There are 2 8 tube T5s in there. I feel like the mother is getting some sort of light don't you think? They're also going to be moved outside in a little over a week. Is there a cheap bulb I could get just to keep the mother alive?