Mother-of-three, 31, dies from cannabis poisoning

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Yabasis, Jan 31, 2014.

uh..

the entire article is full of fallacies...junk pseudo-science/analysis/quackery just screams from it...

may
    could
    should
    might
    suggest

underline certain things and ignore others...

not saying there isn't an effect from pot, it is a drug that does give people intoxication and medical relief after all (we know these things), just the science presented..is bad at best...the authors analysis is horrible.

2. Yea thats what I figured cause like I said I saw another article saying it can help people with a-fib...doesnt sound like they have enough proof just "implication" from the certain test subjects they used

3. consider the source guys. Daily News is a tabloid.

here is a WIKI quote on it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail

4. #44 Weedology, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    Lol to the people who believe this shit. Good job UK with determining the cause of that death. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #46 TheShadow420, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    Triggered by cannabis toxicity?

Hey, guys, apparently she smoked 600-700 kg of ganja within 15 minutes, because otherwise marijuana has no toxicity whatsoever (atleast not in the levels that could do ANY harm to your body).

Anyway, I liked one of the comments on the article, quote - 

6. #47 DorianOmega, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
    This is indeed a real story but SHE DID NOT DIE FROM MARIJUANA otherwise there would be many RIP threads on these forums for random people all the time, Dr. Kudair Hussein the pathologist who pointed to cannabis as the root of her death based this on majorly <span>assumptions findings as he couldn't find anything wrong with her beyond having a good amount of cannabis in her system when examining her dead body and thus concluded her death, a great scientific way of going about finding someones cause of death.... Plus it didn't state if she was a ciggerette smoker or took any other substances like alcohol which would have made A LOT more sense to why she died, it was also stated she was suffering from depression and anxiety following a bad break up on top of not having smoked weed in over 2 years prior.</span>
    \nMore then likely the lady that died had a bad heart and <span>shouldn't have been smoking anything to begin with, the practice of smoking itself is not healthy unless you have some way to cool and diffuse the smoke to which even then its not all that much better for your health, vaporizing is deemed the healthiest way next to eating.</span>
    \nREMEMBER: Cannabis isnt bad for you but SMOKING IS, superheated materials going into your lungs clearly isnt good for you.