Mother fucking Wii FAILURE

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Dec 12, 2008.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hMI2-yqXWU"]YouTube - Wii Failure[/ame]

Hahahahaha

2. LMAO doggy style

3. wow.... just wow....

:laughing:

4. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

5. You just made my fucking day :D

6. lmao! thats rich!!

7. lol he just keeps playin as the dogs fucking him thats grandddd

8. If that was my kid I would take him out back and drown him in a puddle cause I don't think I could ever live knowing that I spawned something as annoying as that.

9. Im glad I dont have sound then. Just the kid getting raped by the dog is good enough for me. However, I wouldnt film my kid getting raped by the dog, let alone post it on the internet.

10. its not that the dog is trying to actually fuck him. its about dominance, that dog is posing his dominance over that kid.

sorry to burst your bubbles.

11. Imaine how much those parents have to shell out in therapy each day. Nice. My favorite youtube. lol. fucking hilarious!!!

12. it sounded likek the kid was enjoying wayyyy to much..

13. While this is true, in HUMAN nature, he gettin raped :) Which is what makes it funny:wave:

14. Actually not, the dogs penis is not entering his anus, so in human nature he is not getting raped.

15. Why are we arguing semantics... The point still remains that this kid probably needs to be given morphine shots just to calm him the fuck down.

16. *****, dont correct me!

17. haha that was priceless

18. Lol my bad man, you just corrected him so I thought I'd do the same, didn't mean anything by it.

19. That was the first real lol I had in a while. :laughing: