mother fucking pigs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by M3TAL HEAD, Jan 11, 2009.

1. so heres the story. im a delivery driver for the dominoes pizza chain, and i closed the store tonight with the assistant manager. the store closes at 1 am on saturdays, and after it closes, we have to take inventory and clean the store. this usually takes a couple hours. by the time im done, its 3 am. now, it was snowing like a beast b4, then the snow turned into icy rain. when i get out of the store, my car windows are iced up. i had 2 ice scrapers in my car, so my manager and i scraped off my car. the ice was so thick on the windows, that it broke off the plastic scraping heads on both the brushes. then i drop my boss off at his house, which is about a minute away. seeing as it is supposed to snow today as well, and i didnt have any snow brushes, i went to cvs to buy one. then i head home. i see that my driveway was blocked by snow, and i would have gotten stuck if i tried to park in the driveway, so i park in the road. i go inside, take a crap, warm up, and have an argument with my sister. the argument wakes my dad up, and my dad and i go outside to shovel the driveway so i could pull in b4 i got a ticked for parking on a snow covered road. we get dressed, and by the time we start shoveling it was about 4 in the morning. we get done shoveling at 430 in the morning, and i go to pull into the driveway. TOO FUCKING LATE!! i see a ticket on my windshield. the ticket said it was written at 3:53 in the morning. i wasnt home for a half hour before i got the ticked, which really didnt give me time to shovel. so i went to CVS to get a copy of my receipt so i could have proof that i wasnt home for long, so i could try to fight the ticket. im also going to get my boss to right a letter saying that i closed and the last time he saw me. hopefully it will be enough to get off without paying. its only a 54 dollar ticket, but im piss broke, and its a horse shit ticket. i wasnt even parked there for 30 minutes, much less over night. im fuming pissed, and i cant even smoke weed to chill the fuck out, cause i cant smoke for the next 2 months, or my parents arent paying for my fucking college.:mad::mad:

2. well damn

first off you wanna break that up into paragraphs and rant a lot less with irrelevant parts of your story if you want more readers and repliers

and yeah it would make perfect sense for you to get off with the ticket

came home at 4am ...driveway snowed in so you cant park there..

but they will still come at you with bullshit like "why didnt somebody shovel the driveway out for you before you got home" even though the obvious answer is .... it was snowing at that time and nobody needs to be out at 3 30 shoveling snow so they have a parking space .

or some shit...you should be able to get off though cause there is really no reason its your fault .

3. haha stupid cops

4. damn that's some bullshit.

5. People either type all lowercase with no punctuation or all caps with all punctuation. When will there be a balance of english.

6. So basically, you parked in the middle of the street and now you are surprised that you got a ticket?

7. no he didnt park in the middle of the street

you arent allowed to park on the curb if the roads are snowy cause its a hazard

so u have to park in your driveway

but he driveway was snowed in after he got off work at 3am .

so obviously he wasnt going to whip out the shovel after a days work at 3am just to park in the driveway

8. lol. sorry about the poor punctuation and indentation. i just wrote it at 6 am after working since 2 pm:eek:.

also, the my dad went to police station to talk to the cop, and he gave me a ticket for parking between whatever hours in the morning, which is only 18 bucks, not 54.

my dad is gonna pay for it, cause hes just that chill. so evertyhings good

9. its not about being chill its about letting cops get away with bullshit and thinking they can walk all over people

i wouldnt be paying shit its not even about the money its the principal

10. this reminds me of when i got ticketed for parking on the street which is fine if your a resident and have a sticker, which i did.
    it snowed and appartently my car was in the way of the plow so i got ticketed $100.
    and it was a half an hour before i went to move my car. completely LAME. oh well. its paid for and over with, its all just a memory now.