Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Motha fuckin brownies

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Puff Grass, Mar 19, 2012.

1. So me and my buddies were just chillen blazing and wrecking little kiddies on modern warfare and my buddy who wasnt playin wanted brownies so i told his ass go make some so he did lol

Like an hour or so later he mobs in with a fat pan of em fresh from the oven and sets them on the table inbetween my couch and we all were like oh fuck yeah brownies! :smoking:

So he starts cuttin em up and shit and my other buddy goes to the bathroom really quick and the one who made the brownies took his spot on the couch.

After hes outta the bathroom hes like "aye wat the fuck u took my spot" and like runs over and hops on top of em in attempt to get the spot back(idfk he was baked off his ass)
    When he hops on top of em he falls off and tries to grav onto the couch and stuffs his hand into the searing hot brownies and falls inbetween the couch and the table so hes fuckin squirming inbetween that shit screaming his ass off and he finally gets up and sprints the fuck outta the room to the bathroom and starts washin that shit off his hand

We were fuckin laughing so god damn hard it was so damn funny omg such a hilarious moment just thought id share with you blades

Btw we were kinda bummed the brownies were ruined especially the one who made em LOL :laughing: :smoking:

2. its a sad day when brownies are the victims of these horrible mishaps

liek if u crie evereytiem

3. [quote name='"Kmarg"']
    liek if u crie evereytiem[/quote]

what?....:confused:

4. Were the brownies laced with marijuana ?

5. [quote name='"BudNdBitches420"']Were the brownies laced with marijuana ?[/quote]

No lol. u really think he would be able to make a batch in under an hour?... -sigh-

6. fucking funny :smoke: