Moth in dry room

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by boyspirit, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Hey now! Sooo... I worked diligently to prevent caterpillars in my garden this year... got a head start on them using BT (by Monterey). We also used 2 bug zappers in the garden. The moths were everywhere but the caterpillars didn't have a chance. Actually, since I haven't sprayed in a while for obvious reasons, I did find them on the weakest plant after I had already harvested all the tops but none elsewhere...
    ANYWAYS, as I'm hanging the last of my ladies I see a damn moth flying around the dry room landing on different buds and my netting...

Are caterpillars a concern at this point? I don't think they'd have enough time
    to hatch if the moths lay eggs. I usually hang for no less than 7 days but upwards of 2 weeks. I have been harvesting in waves so some gets remoistened as we go.
    Yada yada ...
    Concern or not?
    Thanks ahead of time.

2. No real concern. I've found that caterpillars don't like to be on dead or dying plant material. They kinda jump ship once the buds are cut and hung to dry.

• Like Like x 1
  3. First hit them with avid, then Eagle 20. DDT works well, as does gasoline..........

You're fine man, enjoy your harvest.

• Funny Funny x 1