Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mostly orange hair bowl.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thorkgonsam, Dec 1, 2011.

1. So I just bought recently very hairy weed, the shit is beautiful and gets me stoned, and it had alot of hairshake at the bottom. So I decided to pack a bowl with 1 small bit of weed as a screen and mostly orange hairs (see attached picture) just to see what it would taste like. It was the smoothest and creamiest hit I have taken from this grav bong, I felt no irritation as thick opaque white smoke was inhaled all at once into my system. It was a seriously pleasant gravity bong hit. Anyone do this?

Attached Files:

2. nice dude +rep

3. i am doing this very soon

4. thanks man. :smoke:

5. Looks mad tasty, grind that shit and you'll be ripping it.

6. Oh my.. that looks so tasty!

7. My 5 piece collects red hairs in one stage. Kinda taste like roses. Whats the orange taste like?

8. It was definately floral. I can't think of anyway else to describe it.

9. Yea thats it floral! haha

10. nice! yeah ive done that before as well. i packed a bowl in my bong that was just orange hairs. as soon as the lighter got to it they all burned down super fast, got a tasty light hit though.

11. mmm, that sounds nice! I'd like to try doing that some day... but I usually try to keep my bud(s) intact, so not much of anything falls off :/

12. Yeah man I've packed a few red hair bowls in my day just for shits and giggles

btw you are using the perfect one hit bowl for a gravity bong, used to use one of the same ones

13. [​IMG]
    Ginger Weed

14. Orange weed is my fuckin favorite

15. How high did you get compared to a normal green bowl

16. Damn that's some hairy weed.

17. That's more hairy then a French woman's pussy!

18. It is hard to explain, it was immediate as soon as it was in my lungs a wave of you're stoned rushed through me and then I got lost in a world of music for an hour or so.

19. [quote name='"Thorkgonsam"']
    It is hard to explain, it was immediate as soon as it was in my lungs a wave of you're stoned rushed through me and then I got lost in a world of music for an hour or so.[/quote]

That's so awesome! And it looks like a badass idea, I'll be trying this next time I get some orange weed, nice idea OP!