Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most you've ever smoked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Maxbkogan, May 16, 2011.

1. Hey all,

My first post in the forum, stoked!

I've got two questions:

1. What's the most weed you've ever smoked in one session?

2. This is a question that's always bothered me: If you smoke more, do you get more high, or do you stay high for longer? I have always assumed there's some kind of terminal velocity to how geeked you can get.

Thanks al!

2. 1 g. I hate smoking too much... waste of weed.

3. Believe this thread is already floating around in the Seasoned Tokers section. To answer your question probably around 1.5g. It might be great fun at the time but there isn't going to be a huge difference between smoking 1g or 2gs. The only thing it will do is build your tolerance up faster.

4. smoked a 8th between me a few boys and any girls tryin to smoke yesterday aaaand today lol, not a good idea but it was a hella bomb idea ya know?1 haha

5. In one session, a total of an ounce with about 4 people. Me and my friend were each gonna pickup a half o, we just put our money together and got an oz, and saved some money. My god I was so high.