Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most you've ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by theprof, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Whats the most you've ever smoked in one sitting? I know some of yours are going to shit all over mine.

The most i ever smoked was probably at the 311/snoop concert this past summer. My friend and I came there with 6 gs of sour diesel, and pitched the last roach before we merged onto the highway going home. It amounted to about 5 joints total.

How about you guys?

2. about a half an oz between 3 people...it was free so we didn't care and we got so blazed, but definitely not something to do when paying for it :smoking:

3. 1 joint ... 1 eight ... 20 minutes

4. nas concert. this year smoked a qu of some GDP in one nite. damn i was BLAZEDDD :smoking:

5. #5 badf3st, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    1/8 of bomb Ak in a fat blunt and an 1/8 of Og Kush in a rolling paper all rolled and smoke in a half hour between 4 people. That bud was a 1 hit wonder but we kept smoking til we were on the floor...

6. in one sitting?
    4 bowls.

One night?
    6 bowls.

One week?
    12 bowls
    4 joints
    and 2 blunts.

I fuckin love vacation

7. this one time for my buddy's birthday, about five of us put in some bud and we ended up smoking 8 fat ass blunts. too bad it wasn't dank, pretty fun day though (at least i think it was, cant remember much lol) :smoking:

8. At the end of 4:20, our friendly household had 136 joint roaches in the ash tray.

9. one session, I have smoked 2 fat blunts between 5 people, and I had already eaten a coule firecrackers, I was fucking done

10. About 1.5 oz between me and 3 other people. Started at about 10 pm and smoked constantly until about 6 am and I had to be at work at 7 am for a meeting. We smoked through 4:20 without even realizing it hotboxing my friend's car in his driveway with 2 3 g joints and with the way the rotation was going everyone would end up with both at the same time.

11. a z before i zonked out. some bomb found me for free so i had to take her to the dome that day

12. hmm...actually my session last night was the most so far...we smoked 9 bowls and a 6 gram blunt between 5 people

but deff...this 4;20 WILL BE ONE TO GO NUTS ON...getting a qp and smoking all day :D :D :D

13. Most shitty weed in a sitting/day: 1/2 oz of schwag on a 4 hour drive, smoked as blunts between me and 1 friend. He was rollin them real fat, we would smoke

Most good weed in a sitting: me and a friend killed a quarter of real damn good headies (fluffy enough that an 8th was the volume a quarter usually is). I don't know why we did that, as after a few bowls we were ridiculously high already.

14. 21 bowls of OG kush between 3 people and one was a newbie. what a fucking night haha i felt bad for my noob friend because during the sesion he puked then after he got really scared and started crying.

15. most ive smoked is when i went to hang out with an old friend i hadnt seen since middle school and turned out she was a dealer and i got smoked out probably 4g of blue dream, and some purple danks in one sitting off gravity bongs, headies, vapes, joints, bubblers and a 4 ft zong all for free :D.. i got catatonic at one point, couldnt even get up without help when me and my friend had to leave. another time after takin some bong hits we just passed around a vape of blueberry between 3 people for an hour+ straight only stopping to pack more bowls, my friends brother isnt a stoner and passed out whiile we were still passing it around. :smoking:

16. me and my friend bought 10 grams of Afgoo, we were going to bake ourselves in one sitting, he stopped after 1 or 2 bowls, i finished the rest :)

17. 7 joint and 2 blunts between four people

18. Last 4-20 in the park. Three edibles (each with, the chick said, a gram a piece), about a quarter of some white widow (among four other people), and about a half an eight of some beaster on my own throughout the day and night.

Man, I just really remember about 4 min and 20 seconds of that day.

A normal day I just do about 1-1.5g of beaster...maybe 2g/day on the weekend

19. a quad of some cali kush between me and my buddy...we layed in a park for hours in the grass smoking haha

20. Just under an oz one night when I went to a party and dropped the most flips I ever have and the party was shit so went back to my mates house and just charred back bong after bong until the flips kicked in a few hours later then kept goin and staring at the strobe light for like an hour then got up and danced for like 6 years