Most youve ever smoked in one sitting or one day

Discussion in 'General' started by iloveskywalkerog, Feb 17, 2014.

1. The most I've ever smoked in one day was when me and my partner in selling the plant of wonders bought 5 ounces of dank, 3 to sell, 2 for our personal use each ounce was a different strain, OG KUSH, Headband, blue dream, NYC diesel, and some unknown sativa. Anyway at the time I wanted some beats by dre headphones I was gonna get them myself but my friend made a bet with me that if I smoked a 10 grams of my ounce he would get them so of course I accepted and I proceeded to smoke so I smoked the og mixed with some of the unknown sativa so I wouldn't pass out too easily so I smoked the first bowl and I'm already high as fuck since it is og and some dank sativa so at that point I knew I was in for it so I smoked I was fine until I forgot what I was doing and I had completely lost track of where I was at in progress so I put the sack on the scale it weighed out 5 grams I was out of it and I couldn't focus on anything and my mouth was EXTREMELY DRY so my friend got me a bottle of water since I couldn't get up any way I chugged it so I proceeded to smoke the rest so I did that by time I was down to 1.5 it was like trying to run 5 miles without stopping so I started taking big hits and by time I was done my friend as well as myself was amazed anyway I stood up and my legs felt like I was on shrooms, very jelly like anyways I'm having an INTENSE head and body high that didn't start to wear down until about 12 that night I had smoked from 11:07am - 12:28 pm so my high didn't fully go away til 11 am that next morning. It was amazing mentally like being on some laid back roller coaster going around the earth and universe. Physically it sucked I couldn't act sober at all and I was paralyzed I was completely useless for about 10 hours until I passed out I didn't smoke for 2&1/2 weeks after that this happened in October. BTW stoned right now about to go to sleep. What's the most you've smoked in one sitting or in one day ?

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app