Most you've ever eaten while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by malihide, May 26, 2009.

1. I once did the hundred nugget challenge. I think its pretty self explanatory- 100 chicken nuggets. I finished it, it was pretty messy...

2. Once i was with a couple of friends, ate a large pizza, then cooked a cake and ate it full with whipped cream, after that i remember throwing up the pizza and i got more hungry. So i went to mcdonalds and bought 2 big macs, and 1 cbo burger, 1 ice cream and 1 apple pie. then proceeded to go buy another pizza. haha. :D :smoke:

3. Didnt know theres double bigmacs at mcdonalds ;) but umm me ive atten like 2 big ass whoppers with fries and drink from burgerking and hr later bowl of honeynut and ramen

4. went through the wendy's drivethru three times in a row. they knew we were stoned

5. too many microwave bistros

6. MIne isn't that great but I ate a full jumbo box of fruit loops before

7. I ate a whole xxl pizza by myself but i dint even know i had eaten that much till i looked for it the next day.. i was like whata fuq!

8. Well on 4/20 I had 3 boxes of Cap'n Crunch and 2 Baconators with large fries with a chocolate shake I was full for a good day after.

9. I dunno the most ever, the other day though i went pretty hard. Half off appetizers at applbees i ate a chicken quesadilla and 9 mozzarella sticks, plus part of my buddies steak.

10. Ate two one-pound bags of tortilla chips after a sizeable Labor Day barbecue... ran out of saliva halfway through the first bag, proceeded to break the chips with my fists and swallow the shards

the bags were snacks for the walk to the pizza shop, where my friend and I ate a whole pizza and two sides of fries along with chicken tenders.

shit was word

11. i would say a taco 12 pack but i eat those all the time

12. The second or third time I smoked I was at my friends house, his parents were gone for the weekend and left him $100 bucks for food and emergencys. We smoked a shit load and bought a TON of food. 2 large pizzas, 5 big bags if Doritos, a couple 2 liter sodas, 3 boxes of cheese its (lol), and some other stuff, can't remember

Know weed, know peace. No weed, no peace.

13. #33 jackhos, May 5, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    g

14. Put 2 pizzas together to make a giant sandwich mmm

15. 7 Rice Krispy Treats

16. I ate a lot when I first started... Anything I could get my hands on.... But these days it's not strong like it used to .... Before it was just scary how much i would want to eat... That didnt last long at all though thankfully

17. 10 or 12 ice cream sandwiches I think

18. Ate I don't know how many bowls of corn pops til I puked

19. A couple days ago I had 5 jalapeno cheddar hot dogs (all on buns with condiments), a whole bag of jalapeno poppers, and approximately 6 swiss rolls with a sliced up banana and chocolate syrup. The most I ever ate was enough to make me feel like I had been stabbed in the stomach for two days and vomit every 5 minutes for 10-12 hours straight.

20. I did the pho challenge