Most Youve Ever Drank?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KushSmokaa, Apr 17, 2011.

1. I honestly couldnt find a thread like this so why not make one.

The most ive drank was probably like 13 beers and im not really big on drinking

tell me most shots, beers, mixed drinks, watever.

2. 28 beers in one day and stayed livid thats starting at 8 a.m though

3. Im quite a light weight, so the most I've drank was maybe 6 shots and that's it. :confused_2: MAYBE 7.. Maybe.

4. I can't remember the most I drank...

5. oh and back in the day i used to drink a 5th a day of seagrams 7

6. Back in high school i'd occasionally pound a fifth...usually jager or any type of vodka, usually cheap shit like potters or smirnoff

i'm not too big on drinking these days though

edit: most i've drank all time though would have to be last halloween at wsu...i wouldn't blackout after a fifth but i blacked out at wsu, so it had to of been more than a fifth

7. If you can remember, then it wasn't enough :)

8. Exactly.

9. when i was a younging 6 or 7 beers, followed by 4 or 5 half cups (not like an actual measured cup but you know) of tequila. the last cup brought to me some genious mixed with beer so as soon as it was down i started to feel sick and got the spins. all down hill from there. luckily i passed out only for an hour or two and never actually went to sleep so no hangover

10. I don't count how much I drink. Although one time I remember drinking 3 long island ice teas, but I don't remember anything after that.

11. 7 beers and around 11 shots... I woke up with bloody knuckles and in someone elses clothes....

12. i had a bad night one night and got a dwi. that night i had drank the most. It started with a shot and a beer, then 2x 16oz high gravities, then back to the bar for 2 more mix drinks. then to the next bar for 2 back to back grateful deads, then more shots and drinks after that. but i blew a .18 after i puked out of the cop car. a alcohol class i took had be figure out my BAC before i puked, it was around .33 or over 4x the legal limit. baaaadd harryhash

13. I drained a bottle of Stolichnaya on my 21st birthday.

14. Ewww. Honestly don't want to think about it.. I usually lose count exactly at 15-17 lol.. probably somewhere around 25 shots..

Beer wise probaby about 14...

and mix wise probably also in the 20's

EDIT: wow after reading your posts i'm a fucking mess.. good thing i don't drink as much as I used to..i think.. lol

15. When I was participating in a case race. Me and one other guy had to finish our 30 rack before the other team.

Don't know if its the most I've ever drank.....but it's definitely the most I've ever drank in a short period of time.

16. The most I've drank was around 13-14 beers, but that was playing beer pong between 2 people, me and my friend. The most shots I've had was at least 6-7 double shots. Although recently I had a 30 pack of Keystone and after 7 I hardly felt anything so I could have easily drank a shit ton more. I stopped around 10 beers because I didn't feel anything and it was sorta a waste. That's the last time I drink Keystone... It seems like have a high tolerance to drinking even though I drink maybe 2-3 times a year..

17. What most people consider a lot is basically what I drink every day.

18. lol i know what you mean man...that shit is water!

19. i drank 2 juices then went into my favorite bar where i got aout 20 shots of 151 and downed that in about 30 minutes. the barista likes me so she just kept pourig me glasses of it on the house. i walked out the bar and thats the last i really remember. i woke up in piss and vomit. i cnt even thnk about drinking anymore maybe in a few months

20. Haha yeah that was my first time with Keystone, was the cheapest in the store. Now I know why lol. After 7-10 I'm usually pretty fucked up, but with that keystone it was a total waste!