Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most you have ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by B-J-G, Sep 6, 2010.

1. In one sesh by yourself i mean. Mine was only 3 bowls, and a small joint. Im still new, i was pretty gone haha.

what about the rest of you? :smoking:

2. Two blunts of Purple Haze in one sitting.

My face was numb.

3. six bowls, a fat ass doobie and a fat ass jay. waste of weed man i was dry the rest of the week. I'll never do that again.

4. two blunts as the poster above me, before school as well.

During which, I though "well, since everything tastes good while high.... how about this paper....?" which ended in me shoving have a sheet of drawing paper in my mouth.

5. 5 blunts
    3 joints
    2 bowls

6. Most ever? Just over an ounce in 18 hours, it was one long session thats for sure. My daily is about 7 bowls, out of my toro as of late, and a joint or two. Oh, and I only smoke dank.

7. In one sit down probably 1/8th. But when you get past 2 grams its kinda hard to remember how much you have smoked :D

8. I planned on getting really ripped on myself i smoked 4 bowels by myself and my buddy called and he just flew in. So we went up my friends house and him me and my other friend smoked an ounce throughout the day. Starting with an 8g blunt. Then a 5g joint and some bowels and more joints to end the day while playing halo.

9. 5 bucks says 95% of these kids lied

10. Sounds epic.

For me.. on 4/20 I smoked a lot but not much more than usual.. :D

2 bowls in the morning. A few L's throughout the day. And ended with a few bong rips with some friends and maybe a blunt or two. Chill day

11. #11 Blunt, Sep 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2010
    With only myself and in one sitting; An eighth of some really good weed the day I got my vaporizer as a little unboxing party.

12. a half over a weekend

13. 2 bowls from a bong
    6, 1.5 gram joints
    3 bowls of hash from a vape:D
    damn was i high, but it sure fucked with my tolerance:(

14. [​IMG]

15. 5% that didn't lie here, when you got a new lb every third day, an ounce is nothing.

16. Agreed, you have to love the internet..

17. shit, i dont remember those times hahah

18. A big bowl or two. I've never seen the point in getting super stoned. I like to smoke enough to enjoy, If I want more later, I'll smoke it then.

19. by myself, probably 2 or 3 grams.

a couple joints, or a blunt
    and a couple bowls

20. The most I've smoked is probably a joint and maybe 2-3 bowls, not that much.