most you ever smoked in one sitting?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by White Smoke, Mar 20, 2009.

1. mine was about 2 joints and a bowl pack or to :smoke:

2. 32 grams with 9 people, but a few ppl left and half of the oz was smoked between 4. 2 grams leftover, 11 joints and the rest was in pipes and bongs, I learned my lesson, DONT GET DRUNK AND BUY AN OZ(i know an oz is 28) but this was 32, i wasnt even getting any higher i just kept smokkin.....

3. a blunt and like 8 bowls. i cant remember.

4. I went to my dealers house, with 2 friends, and he had every single one of his pieces packed, which is about 6 bongs, 4 spoons, and 2 bubblers. I remember he almost cleared a 2 gram bowl on his roor.We ended up smoking up all that, then a few joints. I can guarantee we smoked more than we actually bought, which was an ounce:smoke:. It began to be like torture and I left after being there for 5 hours no stop smoking.... Goddamn I love my dealer.

5. Eight bowls between three people. After every bowl we would go back inside to pack the next, and as we got more and more stoned, it would take longer and longer before we got the bowl packed and went back outside because we started distracting ourselves, doing dumb stoned shit and fucking around. We came in to pack the 9th bowl but eventually we were just like fuck this, and all laid down and passed out almost immediately.

I was so fucking high, but the crazy part is that even after those eight bowls, I was nowhere near as fucked up as I got my first few times. It just goes to show you how much of an impact tolerance can have.

6. Me and two friends did a half o between us with hella joints some bong bowls pipe and vape bowls. It was some trainwreck and got us ridiculously high we were trippin on words. My friends dad thought we were drunk because we were slurring and stuttering our words

7. #7 mobitsfa, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    Last year all my friends saved 40 a month starting from the last 4/20. So everyone brought 480 bucks, and we each bought a 300 dollar ounce. We then put the extra 180 from everone into a pot. Whoever smoked the most starting from 420 pm on 420 till midnight got the lot of 1,800 dollars, since it was 10 people.

Fuck, didn't win, but I smoked 24 grams. The winner smoked the whole ounce.

And we did clear the room. The only things in there were a table 10 chairs a tv and a sound system so no one could hide any. And everyone had to wear basketball shorts with no pockets and tank top.

8. ^crazy shit man.
    I wish i had friends who blazed as much as i do.

9. Probably about 10 bowls, we were so high we just kept on packing and packing, we didn't even realize what we were doing, haha.

10. #10 JuanRing, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    Most i've ever smoked is a quarter by myself, out of my bong, packed it all in little 1 hit snaps, took me like 3 1/2 hours to finish it all.

Goddam i was so stoned, i called my buddy and could barely talk to him, he thought i was wasted Told him i hadn't drunk a drop and he didn't believe me, so he came over and got into my bedroom in my apartment, and he couldn't see anything because i trapped all the smoke in.:D

All he said was "Juanring, you crazy motherF*cker" and left

The next weekend he wanted to do the same thing with me again :D

11. maybe 10-12 bowls. i dont really remember that stuff.

12. yo...

to be honest - i always wonder how someone can smoke as much as you guys do. i'm sitting here struggling with 3 -4 bowls or sharing a nice sized blunt of some good good stuff with 2-3 people.

you guys are like "yeah man i smoked like ... like 4 joints, 1 blunt and a spoon. then we went to taco bell, ate then did a huge bong rip, a bubbler and and a couple more joints after that. "

and i just sit here wishing i had that much weed and supplies that you guys have. haha. i'm on the come up though. fairly new to this

13. To myself?

1 joint and 4 bong bowls.

(Woot 300th post)

14. 5 blunts split between 5 heads, we hot boxed it and I was toasted!!!!!:eek:

The highest I've ever been was when I went to Lookout Mtn with my friends(its in Colorado) we were trying to bust the myth that if you smoke at a higher elevation then you"ll get higher.....it worked, I blazed 2 blunts split with 3 heads and I was blazed til morning:hello:

15. quarter with 2 people, oz with like 10, alone ive smoked a gram and a half to my face in a joint..

easily the most stoned from so much pot was eariler in my smoking days, geting a half q and smoking it all with 3 people. being new, it was a blast

16. A half O on three heads with some people popping in for a bowl or two sometimes. I got blazetarted. :smoking:

17. Blunt, 2 Joints, Idk how many bongloads, between me and one person, I'd been on a T-break too so I was pretty gone

18. i got a friend that comes over everynow and then and smokes his whole bag with me. hes got money, but cant smoke at his house.
    the most i've ever smoked with him was a half o between me him and my old homie who also used to smoke me out back in the day (15 was a awesome age). we smoked bowl after bowl and even a few bowls out of a three liter faygo bottle.

my 2nd friend i just mentioned from back in the day, lol, me him and 2 of our other friends (2 of our names started with a 2 with b, i just noticed this) hotboxed his dad's work truck, he was cool with it, and we had 5 joints about the size of your thumb maybe a little longer but BIG as hell!
    i dont remember what joint we were on but we all finally said "im so stoned"
    we smoked all 5 in a row and it was awesome.

same friend got a 120k inheritance (from my godfather who died unexpectedly) and he did the stupidest thing, spent it all on pot pretty much. we smoked 2 game blunts that were fatter than cartmans fingers back to back.

damn im gettin tired of typin im gonna end it here..
    but ive smoked half o's in a sitting quite a few times but most were a few years ago when i was fairly new to smokin.

19. this weekend...we smoked 3 blunts on thursday...11 yesterday...and we're gunna smoke some mre today...i been high all weekend...best weekend ever!

20. Knife hits, bong hits, joints, hot boxing blunts...easily an 8th to myself, but shit...you end up smoking yourself sober.