Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most weed you've ever eaten?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mada123, Apr 14, 2013.

1. I do not advise eating past your limits, but what's the most weed you've eaten or drank whether in canna butter, or a firecracker, what's your record?

2. I made an ounce into peanut butter in my Friend told me eat it all so I did, I overdosed, I puked, and I was so high e I inhaled puke and told my mother to call 911 because I thought I was going to die. Oh and not liking it watch out my mouth eyes eat a bag of Doritos and a bunch of minutes

3. 1/4 pd of trim in one sitting... i was in outer space... revolving around my house forgetting what I was previously doing

4. #4 HashimKF, Apr 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2013
  5. An entire quad dose cheeba chew after a t break.

6. A full 420 bar.

[​IMG]

Never. Again.

7. 2.5ish of some mids. Then I went out in public. Fun times.

8. like a 1/4oz of vaped weed lol. not too strong unfortunately, been much higher on edibles.

9. I'm not sure how much weed it was cause I didn't make them, but once I had 5-6 pretty large brownies.... And that shit was DRENCHED in hash oil.. Tasted nasty as fuck but the high was ridiculous. Can't wait to get that high again.

10. Last night first and only time eating, 0.7g of Moroccan hash in a cake, I was far to high, I had major cotton mouth and every time I got a drink of water it felt like I was getting higher and higher, then I was sinking in the floor and all sorts.

Luckly I can handle my smoke but any one else would have lost their mind, very intense!

Glad I done it though something to tell the gran kids about.

11. one time I ate 2 brownies my buddies made with a half oz of hash..... I was fucked up. you think you were fucked up on .7, I ate teh equivalent to 1.9 grams of hash.... shit was insane. definitely the strongest high I've ever felt from cannabis and many other things.

12. I haven't really tried anything too outlandish yet but since I can't smoke anymore so I make brownies all the time. The most I've had is 3 and 1 is enough to put me into outer space. One day though I aspire to eat 6 at once with .33 in each.

13. 5 grams before Ultra Fest 2013 weekend 2 day 2. I dosed on acid 4 hours after my edibles LOL the acid actually cleaned up the high was so dirty. Eating psychedelic doses of Marijuana has got to be one of the roughest rides ever. I love it though!! If you can master 3+ grams of weed eaten you are a true G homie.

14. that sounds ridiculously fun hahaha

15. It was lol. Big waste though. Could have a lot better time with 1/4 or 1/2 if you wanna get reaaaaal high.

16. 2 pounds in balloons when i smuggled for the cartels

17. I had around 60mg of Choclava

On a completely empty stomach two hours after waking

Hit me in 20 minutes

it as my first experience with THC in about a year

just all of those things combined made it a fucking powerful experience lol :cool:

18. I ate 3.5 grams once really satisfied with that experience :smoking:. Another time I ate 10 grams worth of stems and shake, both awesome times. The more potent the edible the quicker I pass out. I imagine if I ate an ounce concentrated into one edible, I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes open lol. Anymore than 3 grams is overkill I feel like.

19. I want to make those.... hahah