Most weed you ever smoked by yourself

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sir.Smokesalot, Aug 16, 2009.

1. me personally a half o.. after a while i my throat got fucked up:smoking:

2. probably a half gram of hash in one sitting. the hash wasn't amazing or anything, but it still got me fucked up

3. a little under a 3/4 o....man.....i was FUCKED!

i greened out later.

So i was seein shit right, there were trees outside (there were), and then there was only 1, but like clones of it, and they were all rotating. then the one ws like a fucking rocketship and landed on a house that was like in an old school nintendo game...i was fucked up:D

(the weed was split with a friend, so i didnt do it all, i did more like half an o)

4. man i wish my camera didnt broke i just rolled a spliff the size of my hand..im gonna so spark it up right now! :smoke:

5. i dont see any reason to smoke more than a couple bowls to ur face in one sitting by urself...i mean if ur alone all ur gonna do is just chill, watch tv, listen to music etc ya know...i would rather save my weed for when im hanging out with friends...i mean i smoke by myself a lot...but not even a bowl pack most of the time...just a half bowl to the dome is good enuf for me

but my answer is probly like 1.5 grams or so

6. i smoked a quarter ounce by myself on the way to six flags last summer

We had an Oz. each person had their own quarter and i rolled a few fatty blunts and ripped my bubbler until i was on mars :hippie:

7. im goin away for college this week and the rents are gonna be home so im just gonna smoke my whole stash now ya dig :smoking:

8. lol i hope u have a lot of money cuz there isnt shit to do at college excpet to smoke/drink etc...i personally would try to save it for school cuz u know ur gonna be a poor motherfucker half way thru the semester lol

9. man as of right now rits bitz cheese is the best munchies :smoking:

my lighter broke as soon as i got the joint lit those cheap ass starlight lighters but it burnt slow as fuck.. it was like it didnt want me to rush

10. 16ish grams of Trainwreck. Before going to see Pineapple Express. I didn't remember shit from the movie, only bits and pieces when i saw it again later. Like the whole beginning, i had no idea that was in the movie hah.

11. sounds like me when i saw transformers on weed and tussin that shit blew my mind but i didn't remember shit

12. I don't remember how much it was but I was smoking one whole day every half hour a spliff, had a big headache next morning and a mess in the kitchen X )

13. Robotrip? i took a whole Dm Max bottle to the dome and it didn't do shit. Just made shit kinda slow

14. Before I left to join the military me and two of my friends smoked a half ounce of some fire shit because it was my last time smoking for about 4 years after that.

15. by myself I've probably smoked an eigth.. with my boys.. well that's different

16. I smoked about a half on 4/20. It's not really that awesome after a certain point, because your not getting any more high and just burning your throat and lungs. Ate way too much food after that and the rents were fucking pissed when I woke up.

17. Probably an eighth alone. I don't really remember any one time when I smoked that much by myself but I do think thats how much I've smoked in one ganj sesh. I usually don't smoke that much in one sesh and I definitely don't smoke that much when I'm alone. Like what one of the above posters said, after a while your not getting any higher and your just burning your lungs. But then again if I have a lot of lower quality ganj I'm more prone to burn more of it at one time just to get high. Whereas if I have some head ganj I will probably burn less of it because I won't have to burn more. If I have good people over then an eighth of ganj will go quick.

18. lol you're tellin me, im movin to Miami so I don't know how long its gonna take me to find a connect ya know, I'm one of those peeps that smoke on the regular before doing almost everything, plus its summer!

You make sure just DXM? Robo Cough Long Lasting, and The Cough Gels FTW...Weed enhances the high so much you will never wanna do DXM alone again!

I'll be damned if I can go 4 years without my girl!... We'll at least ya got to blow off some steam shootin a M4 :)

LOL, my rents were pissed this morning too, I ate the whole box of my little sisters Lucky Charms in a marijuana induced munchie attack :p

I love to smoke Ganja point blank . Its like my oxygen

19. well one night i was with my friend, we ech had 4 joints, and then a bowl each. but thing is when i smoke that much (fuck all compared to some people on here haha) all i wanna do is sleep:smoke:

20. i usually save my bud for when im chillin with my bros
    dont get me wrong, i smoke by myself all the time, only like a gram tho.