Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most Weed I've Ever Picked Up at One Time(Skunk)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BLitz215, Aug 27, 2009.

1. So I go into work the other day and my boss pulls me to the side and says I need to start using some of my vacation time or I'm gonna start losing it since I never used but a couple days in 5 years. As it's already the end of summer and I don't really go on vacations he brought it to my attention that I could take my vacation, just come to work normally that week and get 2 checks on payday. I was not aware of this little nugget of information. Well my friends, today was payday. My rent is already paid for this month and we already have groceries for this week and I have a full tank of gas soooooo...

I bought some weed!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I paid $1200 for 207 grams(just shy of that 1/2 lb. mark) and I still have $600+ left to buy some new glass. He called it "Skunk" I'm not sure if that's the strain or a description. Either way that's what it smells like. It was sketchy as hell loading all that into my car and driving a 1/2 hour home with it, but man, now that it's safely in my room cured to perfection and ready to smoke, it's vacation time! Well, at least til Monday lol.

2. damn bro, looks like its gonna be a good smoke. snap a bowl for me!
    if it really is skunk, you're in for a treat:hello:

3. Its so beautiful!!!!

4. #4 Jals1990, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
    212 grams is a quarter pound homie... your a bit a way from that half pound mark and 1200 wow better be some dros i woulda paid 275 for a cutie (212 grams) of some good regs

5. Good deal homie. :)

6. 112 Grams is a QP :wave:.

....I think :rolleyes:.

7. lol what are you talking about? 212 grams is nothing dude.. there's 28 gs in a zip, 4 zips in a qp, 28x4 is 112. 224 in an hp. 448 in a p... and obviously by looking at the pictures it's pretty decent bud, if you ask me 1200 for that bud is a pretty good deal... OP, dont listen to anyone, you got a good deal on an hp, and your gona have mmmmmmmad fun with it lol.. enjoy that shit

8. shit dude, thats a fuckin deal you got, i used to pay 1200 for just a qp. what part of illadelph are you from? i just moved to phoenixville/king of prussia area.

enjoy your vacation :bongin:

9. 16oz. is a pound...you can do math right?

10. you payed $5.80 per gram you might as well have bought 207 nicks (5 doller bags) ;)

sorry bud thats really shitty i would be pist :mad:

11. Yeah, 112g is a QP, 224 is a HP, clowns!

Lookin good! What kinda glass you lookin into?

12. That's awesome, dude! I bet you're stoaked, huh?

I would have suggested though with the 1,200$ to buy some growing shit and get more herb in the long run. You could probably recoop your costs too by moving it a little.

Def. not a terrible price for that bomb looking bud!

Enjoy, buddy.

13. yo thats fresh, its worth it though.

14. youre obviously an idiot, in that case hes actually paying that 5.80 for headies, and reg cost 5/g..rethink that out lol

15. I live in the N.E.

Thanks for the props guys. I'm smoking an 1/8 blunt with the room mate and a buddy from work atm, I'll let yooz guys know how it goes.

16. youre retarded...

17. You have no idea what you're talking about.

18. deff needa crash and go to sleep wow my bad

and The pictures are showing up for me so i dunno what it looks like thats still alot though 1200...tickets 550 around me but im 6 mins away from detroit

19. normally is bout 15/gram of headies... so he got a great deal

20. Definitely looking into some Illadelph glass always wanted some and I gotta rep my city, right? Either that or a RooR. Or maybe both. Shiiiiit, I'm getting ahead of my self. This is just too awesome. What a weekend I'm gonna have.