Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most useful piece

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Snazzers, Apr 4, 2009.

1. So, what's your most useful Piece? I use my portadro (portable gravity bong) most because you can carry it anywhere and get ripped as shot

2. my pipe is the most useful, fits in my pocket and has a pretty big bowl. ill just preload it at my place and got to my spot to smoke. So theres not chance of getting busted after my session.

3. my dug out w/ one hitter its great.

4. here's the "portable" arsenal

i NEVER, EVER leave home without the bat/dugout. It accompanies me to work, shopping, driving, anything and everything. I smoke a lot...gotta maintain throughout the day. therefor, the pinch hitter is my go-to piece :D

I highly recommend purchasing the solid metal dugouts as well. Unbreakable. Ive had it for 5 years now, couldnt tell you how many times ive dropped it on cement/rocks/pavement/tile/hardwood. AND, I know a ton of people with wooden boxes, but the twist lid inevitably strips at some point, and wont stay closed.

or, they lose the sliding lid. With the metal ones, nope. The lid only slides as far as the respective openings...it doesnt come off. Best $30 I ever spent.

Attached Files:

5. i have a cool little glass chillum i take with me. if im feeling dirty i take my sneak`a`toke:devious:

6. I would have to say my 11 cm molino bong. It is small, portable, and packs a punch.

[​IMG]

7. that lil bong is cool^

but for me a good ol spoon pipe is the most useful. quik to the point and gets u higher then a blunt or jay also discreet and quick. u dont even gotta break the bud if u dont want.....

8. My Vapor Bros for every day use. On occasion, if I feel like getting really fucked up, I'll use my roommate's Roor steamroller. That thing sure packs a punch.:eek:

9. a one hitter is the most useful piece. its versitile, allows you to get maximum green hits and its size makes it easy to sneak a toke!

10. My Extreme vaporizer. It's on almost all day long hitting the bags, the whip, even through a bong. So versatile.

11. Ever since I learned how to roll, Joints are the most versatile for me. I can smoke while out walking, driving, w/e. I always have a pipe with me in the car too

12. My ash-catcher.. Dont have to clean my actual bong so often now. :D:smoke:

[​IMG]

13. Mine "most useful" is a bullet I can take anywhere and hide almost anywhere, but it's not my favorite piece.

14. I'd say a regular bowl/spoon. You can't beat the size, simplicity, or versatility. Especially if it's a good size.

15. 2nd OP, my portable gravity bong is pretty damn useful and effective