Most unique stash spots?

Discussion in 'General' started by apsi, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Idk about anyone else, but when I was younger I used some weird ass stash spots. For example I used to keep a airtight jar that could hold about a quarter in an old boot in my room.. Looking back it mustve looked really weird 😒

What kind of weird stash spots did/do you all have?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I have a very old and trusted friend of mine that I allow to hold my stash of cannabis. His name is Hugh Janus. He lives very close by and is always home when I need to retrieve my cannabis. Very good friend Hugh Janus.

sounds like a real shithead hehe. :D

I never really had to hide my weed, when I was younger I'd never really bring it home,

and when I started living on my own I always left it lying around.

4. the same with the air tight jar. sept I would hide it in my bed frame. Only way to get at it is to slide a heavy box that was between the drawer and a shelf giving you 6" to open a drawer that has no handle. And have to contort your arm over the side of the drawer and as you pick up the jar turn it on its side and pull since the jar was just thick enough.....lol has never been found.

nice try cop! it ain't going to be that easy.

you gotta work for my evidence!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I taught DaQuan to trap.

I be trappin', cousin.

7. I'd roll shitty joints, and stash them in one of these: (and no, it wasn't clear like this one. That'd be dumb.)

Attached Files:

8. Pull your hvac register
    Is that the "classy DIY stash box for under $20“?

Shit man last time I used a cassette stash it was probably BJ's slippery when wet...I'm old

9. #9 WizardInBlack, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    I had a friend that unscrewed the light switch cover in his room and hid a few grams in there and screwed it back on. I tried it once and ended up shocking the fuck out of my arm though lol.

10. #10 we trippy, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    Back when I lived back with the folks (3 years ago) ( 21 now) I hid all my pipes, bongs, and weed in a computer. There's actually quite a lot if space inside them, and you're guaranteed not to get caught.

One time though me and my twin brother were completely wasted and got into a serious fight. When the folks came back they saw us both laying on the ground bleeding and bruising and basically unconscious from being so drunk.

They got so mad they threw the whole computer at us smashing all the bong and pipes inside there (lol). Then they threw a shoe at me I dodged it and it hit the window completely smashing it. That just made them go completely apeshit. Shit hit the fan so to speak after that. That was Horrible experience.

Anyway I'm glad I don't have to deal with any of that type of drama anymore. I Hated living there. Glad I've moved out.

11. I have drawers bellow my closet and I modified it so that you cant open unless the closet is open

12. Lol. I'm old too. Mine was a Kiss tape. The first release after they took off the makeup, whatever that was...ha!

13. I was just looking around my room to find good stash spots and found the best one ever. I have this electric keyboard in my room that has a compartment on the bottom for six c batteries. Idk why you would ever power that thing with batteries it's always plugged into the wall haha. Haven't put anything in there yet but it could probably fit a half o, maybe an once I have to try. Then I have a pill bottle in one of my paintball pods that's in my closet and I put weed in there. Then I have some in the battery compartment under my ihome. And i have this lord of the rings letter opener that's aragorns sword anduril, anyways that shit came in a little wood display box and if you lift the little felt thing it rests on inside the box you can fit a small amount under it. Haha I have all mine spread out so if anyone found any of it I wouldn't have to give it all up. Then I have a tiny diversion stash at the back of my closet that i can give up if someone catches me smoking, and that way it's not in one of my badass hiding spots that I wouldn't be able to use anymore

14. Sometimes I still get paranoid and hide shit in the drop ceiling.

15. Mine was the good ol' ironing board pop off the rubber caps on the feet n u ready to go.
    I also got creative one night and drilled a nice size hole at the top of my door to my room got a airtight container slipped that in there and kept a piece of the wood to place back on top and bam... NOBODY is gonna look there ...at least that's what I thought ...I was high af tho never the less it's never failed me

16. My stash was in a compartment on the fat ps2. The compartment was huge I could fit a medication vile sunglasses packs of cigs in it at once. Years ago I was selling and got arrested for somewhat selling weed and decided to start again months after I got arrested so I had to be super careful so I gutted a axe can I could put at least a q if not a half in there

17. In my left eye socket. No one looks there.