most unique perc??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Atomic420, Dec 20, 2013.

1. hey guys so am i new to the city, well ive browsed a fair amount as a guest but i figured there were few posts i could help answer so made an account (; 

anyway i know a fair amount about glass and i have seen a lot of percs but i was wondering what the most unique ones you guys have seen, at first i thought a showercap was pretty cool but after getting one you see them around alot and after seeing the syn air strike and the syn reactor im starting to wonder how far these things are gonna go.

ive seen pillars before (and man those things are sexy to watch be hit) and all of the other standard percs, inlines, trees, domes, showerheads/caps, stemlines, donuts, fritted disks.

but yeah i wanna see something crazy, something that perhaps only 1 glassblower knows how to create, something UNIQUE :D 

2. I was gonna say peyote pillars, I've never hit one but they're pretty much agreed to be the best for flowers.  I'm not sure there's any perc design that hasn't been ripped off by other artists.  Though I have seen some heady pieces that have a worked piece as the perc, just with holes in it.
    Mobius makes some nice percs that no one can replicate at the same quality, like their stereo double matrix 65t.

3. Yeah Id halft to say the peyote pillar or stereo matrix too. Ive heard on the Mobius tho that the 65t can be a lil airy compared to the 60t

4. I've never hit either one but they'd be one of my top considerations if I was buying a flower piece.

At the moment I'm more of an oil smoker, I'm looking at buying a Sovereignty tall can recycler.

5. Might want to look into some other brands that are making recyclers as well. Earl Jr has been making some nice ones.

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. i've always heard peyotes pillars are more for looks than anything.

i dont know what criteria you're using to determine what is "best" as opposed to "personal preference"

7. I've seen his, they're pretty nice, especially his pendant rigs.  But I got a wicked deal on the SG plus a side-load Zach P dome that goes perfectly with it.  I'm super excited to rip it, SGs recycle so well from the videos I've seen (and I may have hit one, not sure of the brand).

8. i didnt really mean the best percs but like the most unique design wise, the most unique ive seen are probably the hi-si U percs those things are pretty cool and the DWB showerhead to capillary and ofcourse the mothership recyclers i will never really know how those things work, think i managed to work out the standard sg style though after alot of stoney though :p 

9. Welcome to the city. I've always been preferential toward swiss percs as an exotic perc.

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387787386.197856.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387787404.681484.jpg I'm dying to try these. First one is a triple vortex and the second is a honey comb to double vortex. Wow.

11. #11 Deleted member 629842, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  12. [quote name="HerbTurf" post="19215211" timestamp="1387787513"]That's... s-so... beautiful... Source link? Please! This is my "Dream Bong" now. [/quote]The bongs are made by mayhem glass. I saw them on Instagram. They sold those for 180 through there Instagram. I'm waiting for them to post more when I have money.

13. #13 Deleted member 629842, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
    180? 
    [​IMG]
    Shit that's kinda do-able 

Alas, it's a headshop in Palm Springs, but at least it's still in California. 
    Their website says "Coming soon" I'll need to check again.. or find something better. 

14. [quote name="HerbTurf" post="19215226" timestamp="1387787835"]180? [​IMG]Shit that's kinda do-able [/quote] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387787921.013474.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387787935.596733.jpg Very fucking do-able

15. Man those vortexs are gorgeous!!

16. Yeah I had a 'vortex' tube although mine was made by kind creations and they call theirs turbines. Cost me 300. It's real hard to actually get that whirlpool effect when you're hitting it, although it does it for like a second when you clear it. It was a dope tube, but the fucking po had to take it!

17. You aint never seen nothing like this man shes a beast [​IMG]

They're sold by Mayhem Glass, but High Tech Glass Works is the actual company that makes them. They have a pretty awesome catalog where they have all of their bong styles, including the ones in the pictures above.

19. Swagger glass is now making a opal gritted perc it is really sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I'm going with the Klein Bottle. The Mobius Loop - it's 4 dimensional