most trouble you have ever been in,

Discussion in 'General' started by Wizards, Jan 12, 2013.

1. be it with parents or the law :smoking:

mine is probably the paraphernelia possession ticket on a school ground,

although i got it demoted to a usual ticket, cause the judge was a fucking g

2. Oh, hah...No, we cannot talk about the most trouble I've been in here.

Several infractions would be inbound to me, could destroy my credibility here.:cool:

3. :rolleyes: i dont think this topic is GC friendly.

4. there are worse threads.

5. I got 3 months of house arrest and 4 weekends at boot camp for stealing something and going joy riding in it (more like destruction derby) and for something else I won't talk about here, not drugs and, luckily, no one got hurt. I was a minor so I got off easy.

6. fuck being 18 :/ shit counts. lol

7. One time I was at a restaurant on a date. The girl was a really hot chick. Like a 5/10. Usually I'm pluckin' 2/10's after they've had a few too many.

Anyways, I take her to a fancy restaurant because I really wanna get in this chick's pants. So we're sitting at one of the booths in TGI Fridays and guess what! I felt this overwhelming need to take a dump.

Usually I'm a germaphobe and won't use public bathrooms. But this was an interesting predicament. I figured if things go well, she's gonna be back at my place and there's not gonna be anytime for a pre-shag dump.

I march into the bathroom. Ready to unload my butt when I notice all the stalls are taken up. I really have to go. I already made the decision to take a dump and my butt is not changing its mind.

That's when I noticed the potted plant in the corner.

I looked around. Nobody was in there except for the two people in the stalls. I thought my poop would at least be giving nutrients to the plant. I unzipped and went to town. Boy did it smell! I'm farting and just making a mess in the corner.

I'm about half way through when the toilet flushes! The person steps out... It's the manager of the TGI FRIDAYS!

He did not take too kindly to seeing a customer taking a squat in his potted plants. They kicked me out. Police issued me several tickets.

I tried to tell them I wasn't the only criminal. The manager didn't wash his hands!

Needless to say I did not bang that chick.

8. once i got detention for putting gum under my chair

9. Right now. Fucked up my pops truck and it cost him $1000 to fix the clutch but still needs another $1000 to fix the carburetor. And i sorta just slide :p

Most fucked up ever? I dont wanna get into too much detail but i used to steal ALOT of money from my parents when i was younger. Like 12-15 years old. and we were poor. And i mean ALOT! i feel bad now :(

10. you thought if u shit in on a plant it would give it nourishment's?

damn dont ever come to my house bro

11. Oh my god man... there is no way this is real

12. Poop is made out of food bro. So think of all the hot pockets and skittles that tree is gonna soak up... It's common science dude.

13. shit is made of shit, if i ate cat food i wouldnt feed my shit to my cat just because i ate cat food. you are a fucking animal.

14. I got arrested once for being drunk, disorderly, and pretending I was tough.

But once, when I was 17, I got into this huge fight with my mum. It was her calling me irresponsible and me blaming her for never supporting me - the usual deal. Anyway, I ended up saying these really awful things to her, and my old man got involved. When dad gets up I know I've lost, but I kept running my mouth anyway. I don't recall what I said exactly, but it was enough to make him grab me by the shirt collar and I could have sworn he was about to swing.

Holy shit, I thought I was a deadman. The second he let go, I took off and left home. Didn't go back for days, I knew I was in that much shit.

15. When I confessed to graffiti, because some punks I ran away from mall security with told them I liked to draw on the skate park.

Now that's wiped clean, I just got a fine and community hours+probation.

16. Was in county for a while on a bud charge. Long stupid story.

17. People usually resort to name calling when they don't understand someone. I'm sure people called Lance Armstrong an animal when he invented electricity.

Let me break it down for you.

1. You eat food.
    2. The stomach does some stuff to the food to make energy -- modern science hasn't totally figured it out yet.
    3. Poop comes out.

Therefore, food turns into poop and all the healthy stuff is still there. So, yeah you totally could eat cat food and then feed your cat your shit. He'd be eating the same thing.

18. Got arrested once for driving without insurance, driving with expired registration, driving with a suspended license, and also had 4 bench warrants for over $500 in unpaid tickets.

Spent the night in booking, had to pay the $500 to be released, got another $600 worth of tickets, 5 points on my license, lost my license for a year, and had to turn in my cars tags for 3 months.

19. Ever think there's a reason your body forces the solid/liquid waste out of your body?

20. When I was 16 which was right after 9-11 I put envelopes of powdered sugar through the school. I got criminal mischief charges and got expelled.