Most Times Youve Made A Girl Cum?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Rasta Eh, Jun 17, 2013.

1. take away the big R word and males like usandthem will always self-report.

Like I said, you don't understand context.

3. What's up with the constant trolling? Getting one thread shut down wasn't enough? Clearly you are too juvenile to grasp these concepts, and too imprinted with angry feminist/liberal philosophies to be able to make your arguments make sense, so why not drop it?

You are clearly far too uptight for you to ever find out just how good sex should be. I feel sorry for any guy stuck in a relationship with you.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I didn't get anything shut down.

forcing yourself on a woman isn't sex.  it's an assault.

5. you guys are making great screenshots for my facebook page.  keep justifying sexual assault. :rolleyes:

6. I'm guessing you are 15 and living with your mother, who is sure all men are rapists, all whites are racists, and the government will take care of you both.

Have fun with that.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. How did this thread go from getting a girl off to a major troll? Obviously his gf didn't want him to stop. My ex was the same way. She was getting off super hard and was wanting the d instead of me eating her out. She still enjoyed it. Now can we get a mod to clean up the troll droppings?

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I have never made a girl orgasm. feelsbadman.jpg

9. 5 -7 times with the ex. She had only had sex with 1 other dude before meeting me who was apparently a pretty dud root and had never made her cum before, so it was a huge boost to my sexual confidence and ego when i made her cum within minutes of eating her out for the first time. After the initial few sessions it almost became a challenge for me to get her to next level after level. She has very intense O's but so If i went for 23 i dont think she would of survived it lol