Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most stupid thing you've said while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UKsamUK, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Either in a group of friends, to your parents, whatever it may be.

Mine would have to be 'Dude.. Being this high should be illegal'. Calling my girlfriend by another girls name because I genuinely thought that was her name would be another one of my classics unfortunately :/ My common sense goes straight out the window after a few bowls :bongin:

:D

2. Too much to post. When im high i just keep talking...

3. #3 KeyMcG, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    Not really stupid, but kinda goes along the lines of "dude ur fucked" "yeh so are u"

Can honestly say i've ever called a gf the wrong name tho :smoke:

4. Well i cant think of anything i said but my brother said something like what if weed was a parasite that you needed to live. He was really high

5. Lol wile at school at u of memphis I ask a campus officer do.i smell like weed cause I just finished smokin n u.cant do shit about it lol

6. I asked for a McMunchie at McDonald's.... they are really good though! and only 2$. Stoner paradise

7. I went to smoke out in a forest with a friend. We came in all calm and well mannered, and when we came out we were acting like retards. So I tried to explain to my friend that what if god were watching down on that forest? Would he think that the forest turns people into retards? Then we proceeded to laugh for 15 minutes until we ran out of laughs. Now we call it the "Tard forest."

Keep on smokin :smoke:

8. When I put my hands in my pocket I look like a mushroom.

9. I say a lot of stupid stuff when I'm stoned :smoke:

I smoked up before taking a shower one day and when I get out my friend goes in the bathroom and says "Why does it smell like smoke in here?" and I replied with "The shower must be broken". The weird part is, he knows I smoke..

A different time, a friend convinced me that I had a black guy's voice, deep and whatnot. At first I didn't believe him but he sounded pretty serious at the time :smoke:

10. When I first started smoking me and a few friends were at WaWa waiting for our sandwiches to be made and I thought I was whispering but I was loud as fuck and kept saying "We could definitely rob this place" LOL. The best part was it was 2am and there were like 2 people working and they got all sketched out so we left before the cops came.

11. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries

12. i've said alot of stupid shit that got me in a couple of heated arguments...haha

13. My wife and I were in Jamaica in 2003. I picked up about 1/4 of pure Jamaican from a local for $10 cuz that's all I had on me at the time. Anyway, we smoked out and hit the bar at Sandals, where there was music playing. I was beyond ripped, and we were talking about how cool it was being baked, and I was telling her "why wouldn't we smoke weed? We're in Jamaica....I won't apologize for it...." Just fucking rambling on and on. Anyway, after a couple minutes, it occurs to me that I'm pretty much shouting. People are just looking at us and laughing.

14. i told my girlfriend i loved her

15. When i was much younger me and some friends snapped at my house and went down to park to swing and watch the stars. But my friend got a call from his dad and when asked where he was he said he was at my house playing monopoly. Need less to sAy we had quite a few lols about that

16. I can beat cancer

17. today i asked the woman behind the counter of mcdonalds for a quarter pounder with please, cheese

18. I went to burger king after I blazed and ment to order a hershys pie and an apple pie. I ended up saying "Can I have a chocolate cream applie pie". I only got the apple pie :(

19. Me and a couple friands were stoned walking through Kmart and the Kmart people are always sketched out and will stare down their customers to make sure they're not stealing. So I walked out the door saying " I Sole All of your Shit!!".

I swear, I thought one of the Employees were about to Tackle my Ass. lol

20. "Hey, look, a cop."

*Friend drops my spoon pipe on pavement and breaks it*

"....I was kidding."