Most stupid stuff you heard on weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by CALAMITY671, Jul 10, 2019.

1. I'm starting this to discuss the most stupid shit you've heard people say about growing weed.

My own was topping plants forces them to flower. Or making plants root bound forces flowering.

My older brother literally told me off minutes ago because I topped all of my plants to control growth

My brother then called me an idiot because topping plants forces them to flower. I explained cannabis is a photoperiod plant meaning it only flowers depending on the day/night cycle.

He just called me a retard stating I just ruined the plants. He went on saying something about plants going into recovery mode so it'll flower early.

I just stopped speaking, because it's hard to win an argument with a smart person. But damn near impossible to win an argument with a fool.

So guys. What stupid things have you heard people say about growing, drying, curing, etc.....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. My grandad always said, arguing with an idiot, only proves there are 2. Lol. Some people you cant tell anything too. I was told by a friend about my plants they are in bad shape cause I wont get a pound off of each. And every plant is supposed to produce a pound. Lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. This thread is kind of stupid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. The stupidest thing I’ve heard was that weed isn’t a gateway drug.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. What? Are you fucking serious right now?

First, one drug doesn't lead to another, curiosity does. Being a human does.

Secondly, lots of drugs come BEFORE weed, e.g. sugar, caffeine, nicotine, alcohol.

Third, studies this view is based on fail to acknowledge that it's the other way round: people who are interested in harder drugs would have tried alcohol, weed etc. anyway as no one starts with cocaine right away.

This is ridiculous and offensive.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Its a trap.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. That people go out of there mind when they get high. Not true for me anyways it chills me out.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 CALAMITY671, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2019
    That's why u get ur stuff from legit retailers. Either that or just grow it. It isn't hard to grow weed. It's just that some people dont have the patience or stay in areas with prohibition.

I grow my own weed, and when I grab from others, I get it from my friend who grows too. We practically only grab from ourselves or legit retailers. The reason being is what u just stated. Black market just cant be trusted. But just because there are assholes doesnt mean all weed is mixed with shit.

Grab from legit sources. And when I say legit I dont mean dispensaries. I mean people who grow their own weed. Dont trust people who get from others. Aquire it from the source. No middle man

9. What I was told years ago the way they made hash was feed weed to camels and they shit out hash and I believed it. Sounded feasible at the time. Gullible teen

• Like Like x 2
  10. Stick around here long enough ...they come to you! lol

11. Bro. I mean they say mushrooms come from cow shit. So I guess I probably would've believed it too. Maybe in my early teen years

12. My grandpa told me he buys weed from a local rapper for 25 a gram. He's fucking 64.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I met an old guy who knew everything. You couldn't tell him anything. He said his friend grows weed fully submerged in water. Totally underwater.

I told him he was full of shit. Respect for elders only goes so far...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. This one time I was faded as fuck with my homie and out of the blue these randos shouted "HEY LOOK IT'S JESUS!"...

My paranoid ass turned down a free rebelution concert because of that.

• Like Like x 1
  15. 25 a gram? Better be some good weed. U ever smoke with ur grand father? If yes, then what's it like?

• Like Like x 1
  16. I knew a guy like that too. Talks as if he knows everything. The guy I knew was a meth head though. I only put up with him because he's my close friends step father.

• Like Like x 1
  17. This reminds me when they had a concert in my school. It was after school hours so I went to the store and bought snacks and shades to cover my eyes. My idiocy was huge. The concert was in the evening. I was literally the only person who showed up with shades. It was like 5:30 in the evening and the show starts at 6:30. Everyone knew I was high, one of my worst stoner fails.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. This fella did occasional maintenance at a place I was working at. Grumpy ol' guy, couldn't hear very well.

Nothing against old folk or the hearing impaired.
    You can't grow Marijuana fully submerged in water.