Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most stuff your parents threw away

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dutiespunx77, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Only had unmetionable prescriptions thrown away that cost over $300. Brother threw out my abv stash last week as he didnt know it was in there, made his bitch ass get it out the trash, like a boss.

2. When i was 16 i got caught with quite the collection including a $300 illadelph, a $75 elephant shaped bubbler, 5 or 6 different bowls all priced $10-$50, a piranha grinder that was $40, a vaporizer that was $120, and even more shit i cant think of right now. Luckily they put it in my trash can the day before i went on vacation so i just had a friend go collect my stuff and i got everything back, but they still literally threw away a good $600+ worth of paraphernalia. I actually asked for it back when i came home to all of it on my kitchen counter, but obviously they said no chance.

EDIT: I also had a pretty big collection of papers and blunt wraps they took with that stash that probably added up to another solid $75-$100.

3. my dad took like a .2 nug of purp sometime in highschool .

he said he would give it back but never did .

he prolly smoked it

4. I had just come home from picking up an extremely dank 10g bag of Purple Diesel. As soon as I walked in it started to stink up the house and my parents confiscated it and threw it away.

I didn't get to inspect it carefully b/c it was a quick grab'n go but I had it in the pouch of my hoodie and it smelled as if I had the bag open right up to my nose. Probably some of the best bud I have ever purchased and I didn't even get to smoke any of it :(

5. My mom found 120 young plants on my balcony. They were about 4" high. She took the time to replace every single one with a small flower from the garden centre. My eyes bugged out when I stuck my head out the window to water them that night.

6. parents through a dub out that one week they thought they could get me to stop :D

7. My dad stole some bud out of my drawer once. Just like 1.5 out of a qrtr. My parents are crazy bi polar one day its all gravy and the next day the dog took a shit on the floor its my fault cause I use cannabis. Mom stole probably around 2 oz total by now. Lots of bowls not a whole lot just a little here and there.

8. The only thing my parents destroyed of mine was my first pipe. It was a very depressing day.

9. My mom took a G

10. My mom found a quarter of blue dream once. I was a freshman in high school and after school i was gonna pick it up so i was talking to my guy on Skype, i was so excited to get it I left the Skype chat open and even the front door open lol since I thought I was just gonna go down the street to get it and back. My dealer brought along a couple friends and the bud was extra dank so I figured I'd smoke everyone up. My mom wouldn't get home till later anyways. We go to a nice secluded spot, smoke some bowls from one of the guys chillum and they all decide to leave except for one guy which I knew. We thought we'd go to the store to grab some munchies so it's just me and him and were walking to the store high as shit, I say hold up let me go to my house to get my pipe. So I walk in (leaving my friend at the gate outside, its an apartment) and I see my mom at the computer, talking to my dad on the phone (they were living apart for a while). I just say hey mom and try to walk to my room to get my pipe but she says come here! And she asks about the messages and we talked about it and she was cooling off and wasn't as mad when we were done taking.
    I left my friend outside for almost 2 hours though :( I felt bad for him. We were gonna go out to lunch after. But I still had my quarter of blue dream in my back pocket (she searched me, but didn't look there) and fortunately she forgot her keys so she went back inside, I hid my bud quickly in a bush outside my apts and we left.
    Next day I call up my girlfriend at the time and ask that she gets the bud. My aunt saw her suspiciously looking in the bush and called my brother (they all live in the same building). They find the bud and im fucked.

Luckily my mom is less ignorant now, and she's cool with the herb :) but definitely the scariest shit thats ever happened to me.

Edit: my god I didn't intend for this story to be so long haha sorry guys

11. 1st Time. my mom looked through my draws and found the package for my pipe and a couple used zigs. Not so bad

2nd Time. My mom looked through my boxes in my room, found my stash with about 2 grams of bud, but the thing is i like to mix up my weed (i never finish it all before i go buy more because i feel like i get a better high) and iv mixed this one for a while and she took it.....

12. A half pound, not lying and it was more than a few years ago.

13. Back in 2010 I left a G in a small bag in my back pocket of my shorts the day before and the next day im doing mine and my parents laundry and i find my bag empty in my dads front pocket.Both of my parents are anti herb so idk if my dad smoked it or what but that was still of waste of 20$.Fuckin dads prolly thinkin "PWNED!"

14. get ready for this one happened two days ago i shit you not:
    $560 worth of glass bongs, all smashed
    2oz ($600 here) down garbage disposal, and i had to watch that shit...talk about gore
    $900 cash taken
    she still has my sherlock and badass grinder FULL of kief that i really hope she gives back to me since i just got a new job :D

15. Can you reccomend me a good pipe? My price range is 50 dallors! LOL

16. [quote name='"herpah"']get ready for this one happened two days ago i shit you not:
    $560 worth of glass bongs, all smashed
    2oz ($600 here) down garbage disposal, and i had to watch that shit...talk about gore
    $900 cash taken
    she still has my sherlock and badass grinder FULL of kief that i really hope she gives back to me since i just got a new job :D[/quote]

Your a damn fool I couldnt let that shit go down

17. [quote name='"Ftsk515"']

Your a damn fool I couldnt let that shit go down[/quote]

I came home to this shit man there was nothing I could do :(
    I had just gotten home from the dog park and she was like "see this?"(holdin the zips) and immediately put it in the disposal. Tis actually an interesting story I could get on my laptop n type it up of anyone's interested but I'm on my iPod right meow

18. Footlong bong, sherlock, box of marshmallow tobacco, glass pipe, 6 wood pipes, papers, chocolate macadamia nut cigar, and a tiny chunk of homemade hash. I ended up stealing most of it back anyways.

19. Nothing, got a 8th taken away. Then I stole it back...

20. The most my parents ever threw out was a pack of rollies and a zippo.