most stoned ever last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GnomeCourtSesh, Mar 16, 2009.

1. #1 GnomeCourtSesh, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    so this is what happened last night with a quarter o of some super dank kush

its me and my freind we'll call him dan and 2 other girls, so we go for a nice burn ride with my blunt, now, i dont mean to be a narcisist or anything but im a pro roller, like easily the best out of anyone i've ever met. so we smoke the blunt and this girl is gettin off to my rolling skills
    we go into this condominioum complex and in the car i proceed to teach her how to roll a joint. we smoke that joint and then the girls leave. so me and dan decide to pack a bowl and toke it up.
    by now we've smoked a blunt and 2 joints (mine and that girls) and a bowl, this was all kush so you know im fuckin domed out of my mind right now
    so then we pick up this kid (doesnt smoke ever) and ill call him connor, we go to this restarurant where dan works. dan goes in and makes a pizza, and i just close my eyes and start imagining shit, the whole time im just standing in the middle of the kitchen eating oreos, eyes closed, while dan makes the pizzas
    we eat the pizza in the driveway, and then i start bugging out "dude i have to take a shit, i have to take a shit!" and the kid would not let me go inside
    so i finnaly make my way out of the car and as sooon as i open my eyes (i get SUPER *****ed out) everything is red and purple, i dont know how but i made it inside his house
    i then proceed to sit on the toilet...and nothing happened, i didnt have to shit i guess, im not even sure if i peed, but what i do know is that i passed out sitting on the toilet for 20 minutes until my freind asked me if i was okay and i woke up, haha i dont even remember getting up and going downstairs to sleep

needless to say my head went on an adventure last night

im not allowed to write CH I NK ED???? mad gay

2. :smoke:awesome dude. awesome :smoke:

3. haha yea i know what your'e talkin about with the passin out on the shitter. glad to know im not the only person who's ever done that. also passed out for the better part of 4 hours 2 days ago watchin tv.:smoking: + rep fo the porcelain passout

4. ko'd on the throne. nice.

5. haha thats one awesome story man, would have sucked if u shit ur pants after u fell asleep on the john.. haha :smoke:

6. well saturday i am gonna celibrate my bday so i got a ounce of mids and a eighth of piff real piff so i am gonna smoke like 20 blunts to my self and 2 bottles of henesy

7. Gotta love it when you get total mind-fucked stoned.

8. Nice story but what part of it do you drop acid?

9. haha never
    like i said, my eyes get so chin k ed out that i dont even make an effort to keep them open, thats how bad they get

so u know when u like look at the sun, or first open your eyes after waking up, u blink and see colored spots and shit?

that was wat it was like for me, cept it was bad cuz it was pitch black and all i could see were the spots infront of blackness, not like when its light out where u can clearly see trees and stuff but there are just a few spots in your vision

get what im sayin? haha dont worry, im not one of those fags who thinks he trips on weed and see's monkeys lol