Most Sought After Strain?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jimi001, Sep 24, 2006.

1. What strain is the most sought after or the most expensive on the streets, thanks.:)

2. To the best of my knowldge SOUR DESIEL Is the most expensive..
    Each smoker prolly has there own most sought over strain...

3. Those crazy canadian government strains.

4. I am trying to get a hold of C99 seeds...trippiest high around. I don't sell so don't pay much attention to prices but did read it sells for $400 an ounce on the streets somewhere.

5. Where can I get some of those C99 seeds then?!!!!

$400 a oz......I NEED that!! But do people on the streets buy that?? And what name do it go by on the streets??

Pleaseeee PM

6. you can get five Female Seeds C99 beans for $25 from dr. chronic. http://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?recnumber=980 i have one that just showed sex (female of course) going right now in fact. as far as most sought after strains, i'd say the Diesel family (NYC, sour, strawberry), OG and Bubba Kush, and probably some Haze. across the pond i'd say Cheese.

7. do they make female seeds diesel?

8. So where can I get some of those?? I would love to sell some StrawBerrys. Do many people sell them?

And buzb8lvr, I want to order some c99 seeds from that place, but im in the states, how do I go about ordering from them??

thanks

9. Oh...and how much would Strawberrys go for on the streets in the states? ANybody know?

10. Go read the ordering info on the site man.

11. just print out the order form and mail it in with cash or a money order. join his forums at www.hg420.com to find out about a discount and free seeds with your order.

12. I bought this today. But i would say any kush is sought after and kush goes for really high prices, ive seen it go for $600 a ounce

13. The price of bud is all relative to your location, but I would bet that some of the Hazes or Kushes would be highly sought after (anywhere).

14. i grew out quite a few (20 seeds/9Female) C99's. im just pulling in the harvest now. but ill say this so far.
    they are a small plant. not much if ur into yield.
    they have a very nice smell to them, pineapplie.
    i cannot wait to try them out fully cured and ready to go...

15. plain old skunk is always a hot favourite.

16. Any thing with purple buds. people are impressed with the purple buds.

17. DAmnn, so if I grow some kush, which I can get locally from somebody I know, I should be able to get $500-600 a oz?????!!!!!

And do alot of bud grow on kush like that? Or will I have to grow like 4 plants at a time to just try and make some money??

Need all the help and info I can get!

Big Thanks

18. gota say a plain old job is the best way to make money.

19. ^^^I have a "plain old job".....I work at a car plant. But since people are not buyin a lot of cars now-a-days, we keep gettin laid off for like 2weeks at any givin time, and our hours are CUT back!! So this is life, I have to finds ways of makin extra money.