Most sought after perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by thwaaaaaamp, Aug 9, 2011.

1. What's the most sought after perc these days?

Is it Mobius' matrix perc or reti perc?
    Or Sovereignty's pillar perc?

Hitman's ratchet perc also looks pretty badass.

I remember seeing a SYN dual 12 tree perc tube that looked pretty menacing

:smoke:

Whatchu think

2. If I had the $$ Id get one of those Mobius Matrix bubblers.

I just like that particular look though..

Im not willing to fork that kinda $$ out though. :D

3. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kauy6TbkFgQ[/ame]

4. Its hard to really say. I'd say the ones I see the most love from people who've tried a lot of the best seems to be the SOV peyote pillar, or other similar pillars (like DWB's) in terms of smoothness and really low drag.
    however, Personally I considder the pillar and the peyote ball to be different perks, so I look at that as a perk'd tube, and I don't think anyone has been able to compare the peyote alone to anything else. Beyond that I think the most interesting perks are the 2011bc netline, the stemline, nice gridded showherheads and showercaps (though gridded showercaps are less common, those I have seen have been very well loved). Also the squidline, but I don't know of many people who have actually hit one.
    The matrix has been reviewed as being a great perk, but not as well diffused as a lot of other perks..is more about having 0 drag, so some people love it, some prefer the other perks I mentioned.

5. #5 SwichOne, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    [​IMG]
    Phx perc
    [​IMG]

6. squid line destroys matrix

7. WTF....never seen that thing before.

That thing is insane...

How much is one of those?

8. I would buy a squidline regardless of price

9. I know dude. thing is a beast. I have a luke wilson 10/5 arm tube, he does such awe-inspiringly functional tubes.

10. that squid line looks ridiculous... i would love to own one :smoke:

the matrix perc seems innovative and pretty fuckin cool if you ask me

i saw a video where they compared a matrix bub to a luke wilson 15 arm bub and the mobius stacked like a mofo compared to the lw

ive never held either in my hands though, those are just observations haha

11. whered you find this at I wanna buy one!

12. Pillar Perc

13. I like the pillars and think they would function great, just never hit one though.

really want one of these though

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0zHRIKRVYE[/ame]

14. Anyone actually hit one of the SG/Hitman collabs? Wonder about that turbine

15. go to the sovereignty appreciation thread, someone in there just posted one that they own, forget who it was tho