Most shrooms ever tripped on?

Discussion in 'General' started by XUFCshroomeryX, Jul 14, 2006.

1. What is the most shrooms you have ever tripped on? I did 4.5 grams the other night of the bombest shrooms ive ever gotten I was alone and it was the best experience i've ever had it was crazy, i had headphones on and when i was outside everything blended in.

2. 3 grams. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but I get some amazing shrooms. I'm gonna get a couple ounces tonight so I will post some pics.

3. An 8th

I was at a festival too. Big mistake...

I was tripped the fuck out. Every song the band played seemed like it took 4 hours to finish...

I'd never eat that many again. Or atleast not anywhere with that many other people around...

4. A quad (7 grams).. but Ive also had some super potent shrooms where I tripped even harder off just an 8th.

5. sweet neiswick i picked up 3/8 did 4.5 grams and still have like 6.0 grams im thinking of doing like 5 grams of them and saving 1.0 later for when im blazin just for the body high..

6. 7.2 grams was the most, i was fuckked up.

7. Most i took was like 3.7-3.8 grams of very potenet shrooms.

Got a eighth which was a lil heavy.

Killer shrooms.

High price tag.

Shit tho, I could eat half eighth and trip, Whole eighth and im tripppin mad balls. I did so much shit fucked up haha. Laughin like a lil girl, Crawlin around chasin my cat. Fucked up.

8. I tripped on around 7 or 8, I travelled through parts of my mind I didn't know existed, amazing experience.

9. I did 14gs.... that will never ever happen again... dont even ask what i was thinking

10. I jus wanna ask.

Are you High?!