Most serious question ever!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ToastedStrudel, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Ok I'm having a discussion with my friend and we came to a disagreement...

What's worse, banging a chick on her period while she's not bleeding at the moment, or banging a chick up the butt?

2. Definetly not while she is on the rag, but most girls can take it up the ass no problem! :p

3. well if shes not bleeding, "at the moment". then its like she doesnt have her period.

Shit, i dont feel the cramps. IDC .

ill fuck her in the ass after aswell

4. But she's not bleeding at the moment. Maybe a little bit of blood gets on you...

5. never killed anyone , you're still getting pussy man.

6. What nonsense do you speak boy?
    How are any of those things bad?

7. I say anals gross ( cuz it is) he says the period is gross. I'm just seeing the consensus of the City

8. I don't want to blood on my dick man, I don't got time for that shit!

9. It's preference. I've had sex with my girl while she was on her period and not bleeding at the moment. As well as in the shower, so if she is bleeding its not a big deal. And I've also had anal sex. I enjoy it and so does she. So in my opinion neither is gross. Everyone's opinions will vary.

10. dont think i wanna do a girl on her period

11. Will the vaginal discharge carry HIV?

Fuck that sounds horrible.

12. Nope. She's completely clean

13. i would go to town on the disease ridden bloody vagina and use that blood to lubricate my dick before i plunge it in her butt

seriously this was the worst debate ever. you should smoke more weed and become more creative on your debates.

14. I banged this girl on her period one time. I didnt care. Hell i forgot all about it and started fingering her. I didnt even think about it till i went back at it, and i seen blood ALL OVER HER PILLOW!!!!
    [​IMG]

15. oh.. well.. :hide:

16. It depends on whether the asshole starts bleeding too.

17. ^ I watched.

[​IMG]

18. OHHHHHHH SHIT!!!!! I just reread the question and it just got even better. same chick, a year later we were doin doggie. I notice her anus. It looks like its staring at me. Like a guy with an eye patch that aint wearin it. [​IMG] So naturally, i get curious but didnt try anything... at first :cool: Eventually i couldnt take it anymore!! So i shove it in there. :eek: this is something she WAS NOT COOL WITH and the sex ended pretty abruptly