Most scary moment I have ever had in my life.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Corbrey, Sep 23, 2007.

1. So last night the single most horrifying moment of my life happened, and I hope to never encounter something like this ever again. I'm still in total shock from it and kinda just need to get this out there.

Last night my girlfriend was bitching alot, mostly about her parents and such, they don't get along to well, because her dad is a douchbag. Well anyways she was feeling all bummed out about it, and it started to get worse and worse. Now I love this girl alot, a real lot. I told her about the party I went to the night before and how a few girls were hitting on me, but I managed to say the word "Girlfriend" to them in the first 10 words. She took that the wrong way and started to fight with me, at first I got out of the fight, she said "Well why don't you date one of them?" I told her I loved her, not them. Then she calmed down a tiny bit, and out of nowhere she told me she was going to kill herself. Now she is not exactly the most sane person in the world, neither am I, no one is perfect. But my best friends mother committed suicide last April and so I don't take it lightly at all, She sent me a message saying I deserve better then her, and "Goodbye" so I started to freak out, I called her about 30 times from my house, no answer, so I got in my car and drove to her parents house for some help.

The car ride was horrible, I was shaking like crazy, my entire body felt like it was in an earthquake. I was freaking the fuck out the entire time, and to top it all off, my phone died half way to her parents house. So that made me even worse. I got there and just FLEW into their driveway, and got her mom ASAP. I quickly, while still shaking like crazy, told her mom what was going on, she sprinted for the phone, and called her right away while I talked to her dad in the other room. Now her dad HATES me SOOOOO much, I dropped her off one day after we ate some brownies and she threw up all over the place, and now her parents see me as an uncaring, stoner. Whatever, I'm dating her not them. So she comes back into the kitchen and just says "She's fine". I passed out then. A GIANT weight was lifted from my heart, that I just passed out right where I stood. I woke up a few min later and got some water and talked to them about all the problems she told me about. Mostly she is home-sick and doesn't want to be there, she has WAY to much freetime and needs something to fill it with, and it's VERY hard to smoke pot at her school, trust me, I've tried hehe.

I had 3 hours of sleep the night before, and I'm still in so much shock that I have not slept this entire night, I just stopped shaking a few hours ago, around 3am. It was the single most scary thing, knowing that she is 120 miles away, and I can't do shit about it.

I'm going away for 4 years, to the Marines, and she doesn't know what to do really. I need to find her a good stress reliever.

She says she didn't know why she didn't pick up her phone for me all those times I called. I really don't know what to do. I don't take suicide lightly at ALL, and she knows that. I'm SO happy to hear her voice and know she is alive, but at the same time I'm so angry and pissed that she would go and do that to me.

By the way, after last night, her dad finally saw how much I really do care about her, and he likes me now, he sent me a text this morning, it was kinda odd. This entire time he thought his daughter was with an uncaring stoner, stoner, yeah, uncaring, not at all.

2. Been there man... my ex was a completely crazy bitch. One night we tripped DXM (horrible idea with her) and got into the biggest most dramatic fight ever, that ended with me at seperate points stealing a straight razor from her while she practically held herself hostage with it and me ripping some 10 or 12 or the remaining coricidin out of her mouth after she decided she wanted to OD. I should note we weren't still tripping, we had come down and she started a fight. It was fucking crazy man, I know how you feel.

As far as what to actually do, I don't know man. You're going away soon, and I have no idea how that will affect her. Best of luck is all I can say.