Most ridiculous excuse for red-eyes/cottonmouth/weed smell?

Discussion in 'General' started by NoLiM3, Aug 8, 2011.

1. #81 NoLiM3, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol reminds me of a story.. Maybe I'll tell it later :smoke:

2. I believe someone on here used the excuse of burning their hand hair. "Lol skunky hand hair? Wtf?"

3. I've been smoking so long my eyes don't turn red anymore. :)

4. #84 Judgement, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
    'I just smoked a blunt'
    My eyes don't turn red either, but, they always have some red in em to begin with..

5. I have used this exact excuse. I also told my mom a skunk must have snuck on to my roof and sprayed near my window, she believed it.

6. I read this somewhere and used it on my sis. She knows i blaze so i was messin with her.
    She was like
    "why are your eyes red, hmm?"
    "because i dont have eye drops."
    "why do you need eyedrops?"
    "because my eyes are red."
    She shutup and let me be high lol.

7. Sounds like a good excuse but theres a difference between your eyes being red cause of irritation and your eyes being red as fuck from a blunt to the face.

8. i got pushed into a bush :rolleyes:

9. I always say allergies for red eyes

10. One of my meds gives me red eyes, it's also a downer so i can use that as an excuse

11. haha my mom asked me if i had been smoking and i had just smoked like 5 bowls and then i told her i dont smell anything and she just walked away

12. "I started itching my eye, and my contact fell out, so I had to keep trying to put it in because I was driving and couldn't see, but I had been eating cheetos, so I didn't realize I was rubbing cheeto crumbs into my eye and irritated it."
    (Not mine, this kid I went to school said that to a cop when he got pulled over and asked about his red eyes)

13. #93 dry contacts, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    word dry contacts ftw

14. lmao this one's funny

also, the skunk one is one that ive used before, although in a way it's kinda dissing the weed you buy... when i buy low grade shit is when my room starts stinking like skunk but then again when i buy high grade shit it smells too much like weed... there has to be a balance lol... using blunt wrap papers makes it always smell a bit like cigarrettes too..

15. years back, my family smelled some skunky shit from my room. They're like "you smoking up there?!?!"

I told them it was my xbox, which I recently bought refurbished, red ring of death-ing and catching on fire

they believed it. Actually made me feel bad, because I really didn't think they were that ignorant to the fact...:rolleyes:

16. " I stared at the sun too long "

That's all my retarded friend said to his mom when she was askin about his eyes. The best part? he kept staring upward like he was still looking at the sun while saying it.

17. dry contacts or whiskey in ma eye

18. I was just crying.

people please you alone after say that.
    :hello::hello::hello::D:D:D:smoke:

19. Wait wait let me get this right, so if i tell people i have been crying they will come please me while i'm alone?? :devious:

20. allergies work. cold/flu works.

i got that jim brewer problem. i look like this.

[​IMG]