Most ridiculous excuse for red-eyes/cottonmouth/weed smell?

Discussion in 'General' started by NoLiM3, Aug 8, 2011.

1. lol onions and swimming pool, good creative ones

2. My eyes haven't turned red from smoking in over a year

maybe somethings wrong with me

3. #23 hesthedaddy, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Your not getting high enough lol

4. I heard this one somewhere but I don't remember where though

Mom: why are your eyes so red have you been smoking weed?
    Daughter: no mom...I was giving a bj and when he came it shot in my eyes

5. im like so fly, no ever knows im high. well my eyes dont getred lol

6. lol yeah he probably isnt
    i usually measure how blazed i am by how red my eyes are.. if my eyes arent red it's probably because i havent smoked enough :smoke:

7. This oil I just picked up got tested at over 70% THC....still think i'm not getting high enough?

Your eyes don't have to turn red for you to be high. That only happened to me when I had the tolerance of a toddler

I like the fact that my eyes don't get red. Then I don't look like a fool in public

8. #28 hesthedaddy, Aug 9, 2011
    My eyes are white as fuck as I cant reach my dealers .... I know they out there somewhere lol

9. haha same here, i just dont give a fuck anymore. If my eyes are red ill just say allergies or im tired (that's the BEST excuse ever for stoned people) I use that one all the time, cause i rarely sleep so it's super believable :D
    The smell always gives me away, but what can anyone do about it? Even a police officer can't do anything if you just smell of it. Yeah i smoked pot, big whoop, wanna fight about it?!

10. #30 hesthedaddy, Aug 9, 2011
    It was a joke. Dick...

11. Usually jokes have a punchline

12. ^ lol thissss
    for real dont get all hurt over it

13. [​IMG]

14. anyway yeah i guess if your eyes dont turn red it's kind of a benefit.. and a lot of times my eyes dont turn red but i can definitely notice the difference of how i feel when theyre red compared to when theyre not.. i guess it also has to do with coughing when i take big hits, coughin will make my eyes red instantly lol

15. Mom- Whats that burning smell?
    Me- I burnt soup
    Mom- How did you burn soup?

16. How am I hurt about this? I was just replying to the thread. You quoted my post and told me I don't get high, so I replied telling you that yes, I do get high.

Then you tell me it was a joke which confuses me because usually jokes have some sort of punchline...

No anger here, just confusion.

17. well, nobody said u werent getting high, i just said that when my eyes are really red i can look in a mirror and be like "damn this time im in another zone" because usually my eyes dont get too red and ive noticed i can control my high more smoothly when my eyes are kinda white and when theyre bloodshot im just like way out there..

plus like we said, it was all a joke, youre there trying to prove how high you get with THC levels and nobody was doubting u get high, we just made a sarcastic comment that was intended as a friendly joke.. thats all u gotta understand, theres not much confusion :smoke:

18. #38 hesthedaddy, Aug 9, 2011
    I never said you dont get high, I said you dont get high enough... Followed by 'lol' which suggests I was joking with you man ... Jheeze I thought stoners loved a laugh and a bit of banter...

19. ^^^chill guys, chill. someone please be the bigger person and stop replying :smoke:

Anyways my contribution to the thread: I play water polo on a near daily basis, so I can just blame the chlorine, cause usually my eyes are red before I start smoking anyways.

20. when i was 16, i had a friend whos parents toked up all the time while we would do the same in the next room over. One time we went to a restaraunt, all of us stoned, and my boys mom was like *ugh honey im wayyy to tired to drive*

sorry for the flashback, tired ftw