Most remarkable sesh to date

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Aphrodeezy, Jul 30, 2010.

1. So my roomate and I kinda have the party house. And it gets real annoying actualy to have ppl begging you to have parties every weekend when there's shit to do, but anyways last weekend was the most ridiculous amount of weed indulgence I've ever seen.

There was alot of alcohol of course but probably half of the people (20ish) chilled and smoked in the garage. It was hella hot but hella awesome. I swear everyone had at least a half, most weed altogether I've ever seen. At one time I remember three blunts, our bong, our vaporizer, both of our little pipes, a bubbler, and something called an Avatar being passed around. I estimate at least 10 blunts were smoked. Highest I've ever been besides my first time. And the next morning I went to clean the garage and found at least 10 empty baggies. It was epic guys. Feel free to post up your most epic session here too

2. Cool. I don't get it.

3. I have a bong i call "the Reactor". I made it out of my little nephews toy.

4. Sounds like a bomb ass time. Too bad the empty baggies weren't actually full

5. yah sounds mad chill

6. I would be on that garage like white on rice. Picking up every single piece of bud and roach I see. Trust me there has to be atleast half a g in shake randomly around that garage.

When I have big seshes in my shed, they always drop some bud weather its just a little shake or a decent nug.

7. I, too, also want to know more about this "avatar"