Most Rediculous Thing You've Thought Of While High

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cameron8679, Feb 15, 2009.

1. On one of my salvia trips I thought that I was in the dessert and when I came to I found myself naked in the corner of my room sweating and hyperventilating

2. I was tripping on a bunch of DXM sitting around with my friend. He was playing a game and had gone to the bathroom (I think). My thoughts started exploring the space that I can only assume was the area between my mind and my body, haha.

Well I had mental hallucinations I guess. I closed my eyes and then had closed eye hallucinations, which I love.

Well in this dream like state, I could see my head. There was only one difference though, my hair and my chin-strap beard both had mouths. They didn't talk to me I don't think, but I had the revelation that they COULD talk. Know what I mean?

Like they didn't actually say anything, but I knew they could talk.

When my friend came back I told him about it and he was like, wow, dude, you're trippin'. Haha.

That's the most out there thing my mind has done besides hallucinations.

Those were funny though - after huffing some gasoline, some type of oil, glue, and something else all after taking a K-pin and some other benzies, I started to hallucinate. Probably from the gasoline. My friend told me that I said there was some chick lying on the couch and our other friend was in the recliner.

Both of these were separate occasions of course.

One more "out there" type of thought that I had. Again, I was on DXM (one of my younger trips). I listened to the song "Disconnected" by Plastikman (also watched the music video). After listening to it, I begin to have my mind leave my body. Thats when I had "freak out" thoughts like, "I'm the only person alive," and "none of my friends care, and if they do, they don't exist." Yeah... So that was the first time I got out of my mind I guess, haha.

3. Ever since a 9 day sleepless binge, when i get super faded, or am under the influence of god knows what, i start hallucinating cats.

The first time i just saw cats in my perf. vision, now i might actually see like a fucking cat licking and shit infront of me. then when i try to go back at it or turn around, it dissappears.

4. Lortab and DXM

Amazingly.. good... combo. However I only took one tablespoon, and had also just taken two ibuprofin, and a bunch of vitamins.
    1 centrum daily balance
    1 B complex
    1 free amino acids
    1 vitamin C
    1 lutein
    2 ibuprofin
    1 tablespoon DXM
    2 lortabs (5/500 each hydrocodone/acetametophan)

I was exhausted, but feeling wasted good, and had some crazy closed-eye visual (as mentioned above)

5. ROFL I think wierd shit like that all the time!

Like, if EVERY human on earth were to smash into their western wall at the exact same time, every few seconds, over and over for like, an hour...
    Would the earth's rotation speed change?

6. While high I've invented socks at least 3 times.

7. i was really stoned and thought, what if there was an extra day in the week and nobody knew because they slept thro it HAHA

8. This one time i went over to this dudes house and we smoked a few blunts and it was a school night so i had to go back home so when i was walkin back all the sudden i start hearing one of my other friends voice pan through my ears sayin YOU A BITCH YOU A BITCH rofl I started lookin around and started sayin Nick Stop Fuckin wit Me Man you there? lmao then when i realized no one was around i felt stupid as fuck lol

9. LOL thats good ol' dxm for you!