Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most recent pickup: some bomb hash.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by InTheFade, Jun 8, 2009.

1. This is some of the best hash I've smoked. It's no nepalese gold or anything, but it's tasty. Sorry for the bad photo, will try to get some better soon.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a turd, smoke up.

3. Is it just me, or is hash hard to come by? I have been blazing for 10 years and have never had anyone say that they have some hash.

Nice pick up man!

4. got me some bubble hash right now...shits fucking awesome. it actually bubbles when you smoke it!

5. Yeah the only time ive come across it was at a party, this kid smoked me up on some.
    good shit to say the least.

6. If you know people who grow, hash is very common.

If you are buying from middle men, you are going to have a hard time coming across some high quality hash.

It is all about who you know, pretty much every grower makes hash from trim.

I got some bubble hash from a haze hybrid last night, shit is top notch.

7. damn i shoudl look into gettin some hash

8. Trim is the leaves?

9. Yeah when you trim up the bud, all the leaves, etc that comes -- some people throw all the popcorn buds in too -- that makes up the trim.

From there you can make Bubble Hash, a pound of trim will get you about an ounce of bubble hash if it is loaded with trichomes.

10. I always wondered what happened with the leaves...