Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most recent ganja purchase!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crayzclown, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Hello GC, what was your last weed pick up? Tell the Strain and describe it. Pics are very accepted too. :)

Mine is Green Crack. It's %90 Sativa and %10 Indica. It has a sweet and sorta diesely stench. It reminds me of a fruity Sour D. It's a medium/light green in color with lots of little blue hairs. LOTS of Trichomes after you break it up a little. My dealer told me that him and his friend grew it in his backyard. I just smoked a bowl of it with my trusty micro spoon, I'm feeling nice and high right now. (I'm sort of a lightweight;))

Here's some pics, they're not great, because they were taken on my phone (LG Optimus M, great phone)

[​IMG]

2. LOL OOPS, I MEANT ORANGE. God I love being high,

3. Definitely a great green crack harvest. +Rep. Last green crack i got looked reaaally similar to this.

4. olokin frosty bruh.

5. Thanks! And Iv'e smoked with my guy a few times in his garden. He has some very beautiful crops going.