Most rebellious thing you did as a kid?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Raoul II, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Yeah man im actually proud of that, apparently he was bleeding and everything.

2. #102 flowerchild, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009

what the fuck

if you had pubes you were too fucking old to do that
    GROSS

my older rebellions were pretty much normal kid stuff:

stealing mom's cigarettes/booze/the occasional painkiller
    sneakin out getting drunk
    smoking the fuckkk out of the sauna in my bathroom/attic above my closet/just sitting on my bed hahah insense is the shit! i somehow did this for over a year and never got caught.

once when i was 16 i took my 2-wheel drive ford escape offroading with my best friend, got it stuck at 3 AM while smoking blunts :laughing:

i had this one teacher in high school that me and all my friends fucked with so hard. she was the biggest bitch i have EVER known though, so i really don't feel bad.
    we'd skip class, hide out behind the set pieces (drama class, yeah i was a theatre nerd, SO WHAT!)
    i used to bring bottles of jack and a few of my girls and me would go drink in the bathroom haha shit. We also had a lot of really dirty games of truth or dare.

i got engaged at 17. i guess that is kind of rebellious. my parents weren't too happy to say the least. THANK GOD i broke up with him or i would be married now :eek::rolleyes::eek:

skipped A LOTTTTT of school. a lot. i really didn't smoke that much weed until senior year, but i did skip class to get a high a few times.

my mom found a bunch of stackers/yellow jackets/caffiene pills in my purse once and was pretty pissed about that. i was like a little over the counter crack head in high school

i used to have this old piece of shit chevy lumina, and me and my friends would take it out and ramp it, run it into shit, etc... :laughing:

man, childhood was GREAT :D

3. me and a buddie prank called 911 a few days in a row and just hung up when the operator picked up and we thought this was so much fun....

they sat in a unmarked car by the pay phone me and my friend kept going to and picked us up the very next fucking day as soon as we hung up the phone and took us to juvy till our parents came and got us... haha good times

then... me and another friend got arrested in a park for throwing dry ice bombs in the trash can and in the creek and letting them explode.. Good fun right? NO!!

a resident of the area called the cops and they showed up 5 minutes later to take me and my friend off to jail..

4. lol my cousin put a worqs bomb in a mcdonald's trashcan, it blew the lid like 15 feet in the air and landed on a car. i love explosions.

5. I havent been one for exposions since i saw some guys shove a firework up a dogs arse, that was pretty messed up.

6. that is probably the worst thing i've ever heard fireworks used for. whoever did that deserves the same done unto them. ugh, wtf?

7. got caught stealin clear eyes from ryte aid .. luckilly hadnt smoked yet ..
    used to pour gas in my back yard n spell my name n shit
    poured gas on a tennis ball n cracked it with a golf club as far as i could

dumb things lyke sneakin out too

8. drove around breakin windows wit bb guns

got illegal fireworks

the real fuckin big ones
    walked down a busy street lytin one after another only to run from the police

9. i use to steal. A LOT. especially from walmart. from dvds to cloths to dvd players and flat screens. pretty much anything i wanted i would cop. i never really got caught though.

i even had a nice business goin. pretty shady though. i would go to school and a lot of people knew i copped so they would give me like a shopping list. haha. i would steal everything on there list and sell it to them for a cheaper price. guitar hero 3 when new release. oofa. thats where i made an abundent amount of my income haha. takin the guitar and everything.

but this one time i went to the walmart to steal some cfls for my grow, and just other grow shit. and there was this guy staring me down so i just dropped the shit i was plannin on stealin and simply walked out. the guy stopped me at the door and told me everyone knew who is was and that if i wanted to come back i had to purchase shit. i didnt have anything on me by the way so he didnt search me.

thats pretty much the closest ive ever got from getting caught from coppin shit.

nowadays i will only pilfer shit. even if that.(maybe like candybars or dumb shit) since im now 18, i certainly do not want to spend time behind bars

10. In high school do far i have
    Ditched 2 weeks of 1st peroid to blaze
    Ditched countless times to get munchies and blaze
    Stolen many beers and handles
    Smoked weed in my room and got caught numerous times
    Thrown shit at cars and house
    Carshopping
    And other shit i cant really remember

11. My friend works at a golf course and knows how to get into the building. So, we went in, jacked a whole bag full of booze, and then took out the golf carts. One for each person, and we just rode around on the golf course tearing it up and doing donuts and etc. So much fun!

12. I did many rebellious things in my teens. skip school, smoke, drink, sneak out, smoke ganja, tag(graffitti), get into fights, and more which i shall not discuss as people will probably just bitch at me.

13. I guess just doing the things my parents tried to steer me away from were the most rebellious,

drinking, doing drugs, having sex, stealing, tagging, vandalism, breaking and entering, cutting class

feels like i got my stupid jollies out real early and now ive grown up to only take more calculated risks and am much more aware of the effects of my choices.

for the most part

14. Well I ran away.I got about 6 miles from home walking, and got picked up by the cops and they just lectured me about how I was such a bad kid. After a heated argument with my mom, we got into a physical fight and I took off again and then my mom chased me down in her minivan lol and threatened to call the cops again, so I got in and just didnt talk to her for literally 4 days, total silent treatment.

Had kinda a bad home life I suppose...fuck it lol

15. Lets see.

9 - Almost killed a guy with a baseball. Was playing catch with my friend, some guy was driving by in his car, the baseball went through the windshield and hit the guy in the face. He got knocked out and crashed his car. Damn did I run.
    10 - Hooked up 10 deodarent bottles, made a bomb. Blew my eyebrows off.
    11 - Threw a bike into a tree.
    13 - Buried fish in my neighbors backyard.
    14 - Me and my friend had a bucket of gasoline and some matches. We were seeing if we could put the match out in the gas before it caught on fire.
    15 - Smoked about $2000 dollars of weed.

I'll think of more.

16. Sneak out
    My mom threaten to take my stuff out of the house so i threaten to take her jewelery. Didnt go over to well

17. my most rebellious thing would have to be driving with only my learners permit. my birthday's in sept. so nearly all my friends had their licenses and i was very envious. (looking back why didnt i just ask one of them to drive??!) i really only did it for pussy tho, loved pickin up those 14 year old hoes before i even had my license.

18. QFT. Totally did the exact same thing back in the day. Felt like such a badass driving around in my dad's piece of shit work truck pickin up them little bitches haha.

19. same.